My Z10 has just fallen on the floor and the screen has unfortunately cracked but the problem is I can longer use the screen to unlock or click on messages the screen is completely not working at all ................ please can some one tell what I can do the fix this matter without having to fix the screen or my mom will kill me(joking about that it's a metaphor) but yeah i need serious help!!!!!!!!!!!!
    09-03-14 01:11 PM
    No can do. You have to replace it if you ever want to use that device again.

No, this is NOT a joke. Best of luck.
    09-03-14 01:15 PM
    Almost same thing...my kid was playing around, glass picture frame fell on the screen of my z10, has 2 crack line, nothing is working.

After doing some research (I've asked the same thing), I ordered the replacement screen via ebay...screen should be here by Friday. I am hoping it will fix the problem. If you can wait, I will report back on how the process goes. In the mean time, friend of mind actually has extra "droid" phone which I will be using for few days. I miss my z10 already.

Sucks to be out of the phone for few days, hoping this fix will be good, and have my phone back.

If you need the link where I purchased it from, just send me a quick PM
    09-03-14 01:20 PM
    Okay thanks can u send me the link please
    09-03-14 01:28 PM
    oh okay thanks
    09-03-14 01:29 PM
    The whole thing is one piece on the Z10, while on other devices screen, digitalizer and sensor are separated. This allows them to function with a broken glass, while the Z10 goes down if it breaks (since it breaks everything at the same time).

Replace that screen, you should be good to go after that!
    09-03-14 02:06 PM
    On the upside, the one piece construction makes it pretty easy to replace. You can usually the entire front facing, including the screen, all sensors, bezels and speaker pee assembled and reasonably priced. A few screwes and clips and youre good to go. It does require a special screw driver though. Make sure it comes with the part. You'll have trouble finding it locally otherwise.
    09-04-14 04:01 PM