I have had no luck getting to the crackberry unlocking codes website.
    Thought it was Crackberryunlock.com/blackberry-10

Any help would be appreciated.
    Looking for an affordable option to unlock my Z10 as my Carrier wants 50$. Highway robbery I say.
    Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 10:59 AM

Looking for an affordable option to unlock my Z10 as my Carrier wants 50$. Highway robbery I say.
    Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    To be honest BB10 unlock codes are pretty expensive, $50 is at the top end but still within the ball park. Why they're so expensive I have no idea. I tried to use CrackBerry's unlock service when I unlocked my Z10 earlier this year but there's no mention of it on this site anymore, I also found out they were charging ~$45. I've used Blackberry Unlock Codes - #1 Source for FREE Unlock Codes for all my BlackBerry unlock codes and will continue to do so. They're reliable, reasonably fast and support what they sell, I think they charged $35 for my Z10 and a friend's Q10 cost the same.
    08-10-14 11:50 AM
    Thanks for the quick response.

Posted via CB10
    08-10-14 12:29 PM

Thanks,

Posted via CB10
    I've used Cellunlocker.net - #1 Unlock Codes for Network Cell Phone Unlocking to unlock a couple of BB10 devices. If I recall correctly, it was about $25USD.
    08-10-14 06:27 PM
    I have several Z10's to unlock from Bell and so I'm looking for a reputable provider of codes. At $40-50 each, it's not going to be a cheap proposition. What's bothering me most about this is the fundamental question of where do the BB10 codes come from? Is there some master IMEI database somewhere (from whom the resellers buy), or is there simply an algorithm that generates the code based on the BB10 IMEIs (as it is with earlier devices)?

I'd really like to understand this better...
    08-14-14 10:48 AM
    I have several Z10's to unlock from Bell and so I'm looking for a reputable provider of codes. At $40-50 each, it's not going to be a cheap proposition. What's bothering me most about this is the fundamental question of where do the BB10 codes come from? Is there some master IMEI database somewhere (from whom the resellers buy), or is there simply an algorithm that generates the code based on the BB10 IMEIs (as it is with earlier devices)?

I'd really like to understand this better...
    I think the carriers go through BlackBerry to get the code

Posted via CB10
    08-14-14 10:50 AM