Using CrackBerry Forums application on iPhone X (use a KEYone for work)...recently joined the forums. I have iPhone Notifications turned on so I receive banners, badges, and sound from the CrackBerry application. That I like, no issue there. However, I am also receiving an email for any time someone quotes a post of mine. In searching the applications settings, there is nothing about email notifications.

On the Desktop version, I've signed in, gone to Gears, General Settings, left email notifications on only for Admins "just in case", but I think I've turned off email notifications for quotes. That's my goal. At the bottom there is simply an options that says Quote Notifications and offers: No, Email, or Private Messages. I selected NO and saved changes. Despite that, when quoted I still receive emails from CrackBerry telling me I was quoted. I am not subscribed to any threads. What am I missing? Why do I continue to receive email notifications when quoted? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!
    02-12-18 12:24 AM
    Looks like I figured it out, rather than General Settings it's under User Tagging Settings or at least appears that way. We shall see moving forward...
    02-12-18 01:09 AM
    Looks like I figured it out, rather than General Settings it's under User Tagging Settings or at least appears that way. We shall see moving forward...
    Had the same issue a while back. I don't think it's fixed yet.

/site-app-feedback-help-f19/email-notification-quoted-messages-but-its-turned-off-1100514/
    02-12-18 08:06 AM