Can someone please, please, please answer this question. I have posted it before and have had no response.
    Nearly every day I have an offer come through from Crackberry Digital Offers. It doesn't matter which of the links I click on, I end up on the new Crackeberry Homepage and I can't see the offer anywhere.
    Today for example, we are being offered MS Office 2021 Pro but I am unable to see how to purchase.
    Please help!!
    07-18-22 08:38 AM
    Can someone please, please, please answer this question. I have posted it before and have had no response.
    Nearly every day I have an offer come through from Crackberry Digital Offers. It doesn't matter which of the links I click on, I end up on the new Crackeberry Homepage and I can't see the offer anywhere.
    Today for example, we are being offered MS Office 2021 Pro but I am unable to see how to purchase.
    Please help!!
    It's likly no one here knows.... I expect CrackBerry is using some 3rd party advertising service that just plugs in different ads based on cookie info found on your system. Have you been searching for MS Office?

Was it $29.95 or $39.95... likly it was one of the "key" stores selling enterprise keys to individuals. Those are easy enough to find...
    07-18-22 01:49 PM
    Thanks for your reply Dunt Dunt Dunt,
    It's rather odd as I have purchased from Crackberry Digital Offers before and am subscribed to their list. The question I was asking (if I didn't make myself clear) was that in the past, I have been taken to a sales page for whatever the offer was.
    Now, as I said previously, I only ever land on the new CB Homepage, with no offer to be found.
    In answer to your question, no, I haven't been searching for any of these (apparently) random offers.

For what it's worth the emails come from CB Digital Offers and are sent via Stack Commerce
    07-19-22 01:50 PM
    Thanks for your reply Dunt Dunt Dunt,
    It's rather odd as I have purchased from Crackberry Digital Offers before and am subscribed to their list. The question I was asking (if I didn't make myself clear) was that in the past, I have been taken to a sales page for whatever the offer was.
    Now, as I said previously, I only ever land on the new CB Homepage, with no offer to be found.
    In answer to your question, no, I haven't been searching for any of these (apparently) random offers.

For what it's worth the emails come from CB Digital Offers and are sent via Stack Commerce
    Part of the transition between ownership... but does seem like they'd want the ad revenues working.
    07-20-22 07:45 AM