i get the above message on a sync failure.

CPreferences Manager:Configuation Value for /Preferences/Account_5_327681/SyncAccountId _1 not set in Transconfig.xml for translation Rimm BB

my contacts will not sync

can anyone tell me how to get my syncing back?

Windows 10 Outlook 2016 desktop
    09-30-16 11:12 AM
    i get the above message on a sync failure.

CPreferences Manager:Configuation Value for /Preferences/Account_5_327681/SyncAccountId _1 not set in Transconfig.xml for translation Rimm BB

my contacts will not sync

can anyone tell me how to get my syncing back?

Windows 10 Outlook 2016 desktop
    Outlook 2016 does not work with LINK.... don't know of anyway around it.

LINK is a year old and simple doesn't work with newer 3rd party software.... heck many Windows 10 users are having issue with the anniversy edition and LINK.
    09-30-16 11:46 AM
    thanks, Link does work from time to time with Windows 10 and Outlook 2016. I can sync my calendar and contacts from time to time. But it is choppy. Calendar is working today, not contacts.

But it is bewildering how BB can be competitive when there is no solid link to the latest windows OS.

I did once have an apple and its connection features to Outlook are "consumer grade", BB is better until I ran into this problem again.
    09-30-16 12:25 PM
    thanks, Link does work from time to time with Windows 10 and Outlook 2016. I can sync my calendar and contacts from time to time. But it is choppy. Calendar is working today, not contacts.

But it is bewildering how BB can be competitive when there is no solid link to the latest windows OS.

I did once have an apple and its connection features to Outlook are "consumer grade", BB is better until I ran into this problem again.
    I don't think being competitive with BB10 is something they are worried about at this point.... it's not an EOL product, but it might as well be.

If I were you... I'd stop updating Windows, until I found another solution for syncing contacts (IMAP or ActiveSync accounts).
    09-30-16 12:36 PM