im in india and using jio 4g but the browser shows couldnt resolve hostname then I refresh it then it works sometimes and the weather apps also doesnt refresh sometimes and the bb assistant also says couldnt connect to voice server(sometimes) =-( plsss help

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 03:03 AM
    First check your Settings for Mobile Network.
    Of course the first two switches should be on (Mobile Network. Data Services)
    I usually set Data services while roaming to "prompt". I like to know if I roam out of my coverage area and it is possible you're not getting full signal strenth while roaming.
    Then your Network Mode should list the actual speed your service is capable of.
    Finally I usually use "Automatic" for Network Selection Mode.

If the above makes no difference, you might want to talk to your carrier as they can reprovision the device and confirm you are within their coverage area.
    12-05-16 08:39 AM
    First check your Settings for Mobile Network.
    Of course the first two switches should be on (Mobile Network. Data Services)
    I usually set Data services while roaming to "prompt". I like to know if I roam out of my coverage area and it is possible you're not getting full signal strenth while roaming.
    Then your Network Mode should list the actual speed your service is capable of.
    Finally I usually use "Automatic" for Network Selection Mode.

If the above makes no difference, you might want to talk to your carrier as they can reprovision the device and confirm you are within their coverage area.
    Thanx a lot I juz turned on data on roaming option and now it works =-)

Posted via CB10
    12-05-16 10:44 PM
    Thanx a lot I juz turned on data on roaming option and now it works =-)

Posted via CB10
    You're welcome. I had a feeling you may have been outside your coverage area. The only thing is that you may be charged more for data while roaming. I would double check with your carrier.

I like my coffee  BlackBerry black! What?
    12-06-16 01:17 PM
    You're welcome. I had a feeling you may have been outside your coverage area. The only thing is that you may be charged more for data while roaming. I would double check with your carrier.

I like my coffee  BlackBerry black! What?
    no prob of any charges im in india, have u not listened about jio 4g, its free 4g which give me a great speed and im using from november and it is till march 2017 and the limit Is 4 gb PER DAY..........isnt it amazing... there are millions of people using this in india

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 12:02 PM