On BB10 I was able to long press on a phone number and copy it, add it to an existing contact, or create a new contact. How do I do that on my Dtek50?
    03-31-17 07:18 PM
    I have a DTEK60, if I click on a phone number from say the browser it prompts me to open with the phone app, once that opens I am given a choice of Create a new contact, add to existing contact or send SMS. It depends on if the phone number is an active link or just static text. For the static text you can long click to copy to clipboard and paste it manually somewhere.
    Last edited by markupstart; 03-31-17 at 07:38 PM.
    03-31-17 07:24 PM
    I have a DTEK60, if I click on a phone number from say the browser it prompts me to open with the phone app, once that opens I am given a choice of Create a new contact, add to existing contact or send SMS. It depends on if the phone number is an active link or just static text. For the static text you can long click to copy to clipboard and paste it manually somewhere.
    I can't seem to do that from the phone app. Say someone calls me and I want to add them to my contacts, or I want to add that number to a call blocker.
    I must be missing something.
    04-01-17 07:52 AM
    If I am in the phone app and I go to call history, if I touch a phone number that is not in my contacts it gives me options to add a new contact or add to existing contact. If you want to copy to another program, long press and copy to your clipboard and paste into another program. I have attached a couple of screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Copy or save phone numbers from phone app-15453.jpg  
    04-01-17 07:59 AM
    If I am in the phone app and I go to call history, if I touch a phone number that is not in my contacts it gives me options to add a new contact or add to existing contact. If you want to copy to another program, long press and copy to your clipboard and paste into another program. I have attached a couple of screenshots.
    Attached Thumbnails Copy or save phone numbers from phone app-15454.jpg  
    04-01-17 08:00 AM
    I just figured out my problem. I was long pressing on the number in the call history list, like in BB10. That didn't work. What I have to do is click once on the number, THEN long click in the screen that opens up THEN hit the drop down menu and hit add to clipboard. Now I just have to remember what I did!! LOL. Thanks.
    04-01-17 11:25 AM