Out of nowhere, both my phone and my spouse's have a new contact called #Taxi in our contact list of our Keyone's. There are over 1000 listings of it. Has anyone else had this problem?? Where is it coming from?

My Keyone also used to allow me to text, call, or email someone from the contacts, now (as of yesterday) it simply shows me the contact is there, but won't let me access it for a specific task, unless i'm in the phone app, messaging app, or email. All it will let me do within contacts is edit.

Do we have some sort of weird bug?
    02-12-18 06:53 PM
    Do we have some sort of weird bug?
    There seems to be a weird bug floating around on some devices that is causing contacts to duplicate over and over. It appears to be coming from a recent Carrier Services app update, though, no fix has really been found as of yet.
    02-13-18 01:27 PM
    I had the same issue. Not only thousands of #taxi but also thousands of contacts labeled "general inquiries" and "technical support". It seems a google app called Google Allo was causing the issue. When I removed Google Allo account from Contacts setting menu all the duplicates disappeared. Needless to say I removed the Google Allo app as well as I don't use it anyway.
    03-03-18 04:57 PM
    Oops nevermind, I spoke to soon. Looks like the multiple contacts are slowly returning!
    03-03-18 05:30 PM
    I am getting duplicates for #Taxi , #Client Care - Canada, US and International and #Directory Assistance. I get hundreds every few minutes...I have downloaded a duplicate contact finder to remove them but they keep coming back by the hundreds....The first time i deleted them all I had over 5,000 of them!
    Hope they figure this out quickly!
    03-07-18 02:38 PM