I am facing problem with my BlackBerry Classic (battery and software support issue on window BlackBerry Link) I love this phone very much but for the past week I just want to get on with it. But before that I want just to make backup of my contacts ( it's the blood line) that's the most important thing in the phone.

Problem: using BlackBerry Link I tried to link it Outlook 2010 to transfer the contacts but the moment I would try to configure the settings the Link software would crash.

Kindly if anyone can help me out on this issue to secure the contacts in a way that later I can transfer them to any Android phone or BlackBerry Android operating phone.

Regards,
    Falak Zaib
    BB10 Classic

Posted via CB10
    10-15-17 10:17 AM
    It's time to let go of BlackBerry Link. it's now obsolete and no longer works for anyone with an up to date computer.

Fortunately, there's a much better solution available. Just sync your Office Outlook to an Outlook.com account and then add that account to your Classic. This will give you automatic two way sync'ing and and you'll always have an up to date backup.
    10-15-17 08:33 PM
    It's time to let go of BlackBerry Link. it's now obsolete and no longer works for anyone with an up to date computer.

Fortunately, there's a much better solution available. Just sync your Office Outlook to an Outlook.com account and then add that account to your Classic. This will give you automatic two way sync'ing and and you'll always have an up to date backup.

I have added outlook and gmail email accounts and I selected all contacts, copied them and pasted in the outlook and gmail accounts contacts in the phone app of contacts but it did not copied all of the contacts.

What should i do now?
    10-17-17 11:50 PM
    If you just want to transfer your contacts to a new phone take a look at the BlackBerry Content app.
    https://ca.blackberry.com/support/Content_Transfer

If you just want to backup your contacts, have a look at the Ultimate Backup app.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...92932/?lang=en
    10-18-17 12:02 AM
    If you just want to transfer your contacts to a new phone take a look at the BlackBerry Content app.
    https://ca.blackberry.com/support/Content_Transfer

If you just want to backup your contacts, have a look at the Ultimate Backup app.
    https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...92932/?lang=en
    I am concerned about my contacts, calendar, sms, call logs and whatsapp msgs. Ultimate Back up is a really good option.
    10-18-17 12:25 AM
    The BlackBerry application world is not saving my new credit card details to purchase the ultimate back up software. I don't get why is it like that...!!!!

Posted via CB10
    10-25-17 01:33 AM
    You can save contact with the free and native app ContactImExp, you can export to a standard format.

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 11:18 AM
    I use this app also and it works very well. You can export your contacts to a csv file and then import that file pretty much anywhere that runs a contacts database.

You can save contact with the free and native app ContactImExp, you can export to a standard format.

Posted via CB10

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    01-08-18 09:41 AM
    01-08-18 10:07 AM
    That's the one, thanks, Denise. (I didn't notice the other poster misspelled it.)

Typed on my Q10, SQN100-2, 10.3.2.2813
    01-08-18 10:56 AM