How satisfied are you with the BlackBerry Priv ? I would really like a real keyboard. Sadly no Root or Bootloader Unlock is possible.
    10-02-16 05:21 PM
    How satisfied are you with the BlackBerry Priv ? I would really like a real keyboard. Sadly no Root or Bootloader Unlock is possible.
    Not sad at all. For those of us who have been BlackBerry fans for so long, appreciate the fact that rooting is not possible.

Posted via CB10
    10-02-16 05:50 PM
    I have had a Priv since launch day and I haven't had one issue as far as build quality or creaking screens and so on. I gave my first one to my nephew and have since bought another one and I am liking the device.

I also had a Nokia 1520 which is a great solid built device and Windows 8 was neat with the tile concept, but I like the Hub and the Priv fit my daily needs better then the Windows's based device.

I would say if you are considering a Priv, find a store who has a demo you can try. If you like the device and the price is right, I would say go for it. On the unlock-able bootloader, I think it's a great security feature and wouldn't have an Android device without it.
    Laura Knotek likes this.
    10-02-16 06:37 PM
    I have had a Priv since launch day and I haven't had one issue as far as build quality or creaking screens and so on. I gave my first one to my nephew and have since bought another one and I am liking the device.

I also had a Nokia 1520 which is a great solid built device and Windows 8 was neat with the tile concept, but I like the Hub and the Priv fit my daily needs better then the Windows's based device.

I would say if you are considering a Priv, find a store who has a demo you can try. If you like the device and the price is right, I would say go for it. On the unlock-able bootloader, I think it's a great security feature and wouldn't have an Android device without it.
    Quick side note. How does the device hold up to scratches? Both the display and the camera?

Also have you used the official holster?

Posted via CB10
    10-02-16 07:54 PM
    Quick side note. How does the device hold up to scratches? Both the display and the camera?

Also have you used the official holster?

Posted via CB10
    I have those questions too. Receiving a Priv in a few days.

9000 > Q10 > Z10 >Z30>Z30>Lumia950> BBClassic
    10-03-16 09:13 AM