I'm just wondering if anyone is having issues with the video camera on the classic?it was never ever the best camera to use on a phone but now it seems to be getting worse!it s so slow while taking videos that whatever I'm shooting has moved on and if I swing the phone around to try and catch up it freezes? I admit ive not used the camera for photos or videos a lot as I hate to admit t it's awful but I've never noticed such a lag and freezing before, anyone had or having this issue and is there a fix or is it just put and shut up?

Posted via CB10
    12-29-16 07:41 AM
    It is just slow....

Now if you think you are noticing it being slower than when you first got it. Have you installed an update recently? Any 3rd Party apps that use the camera? Have you rebooted your phone and tried it?

For me, BB10 in general seemed to get more sluggish over time. Do a clean reinstall of the OS always did wonders for performance.
    12-29-16 08:00 AM
    12-29-16 08:02 AM
    It is just slow....

Now if you think you are noticing it being slower than when you first got it. Have you installed an update recently? Any 3rd Party apps that use the camera? Have you rebooted your phone and tried it?

For me, BB10 in general seemed to get more sluggish over time. Do a clean reinstall of the OS always did wonders for performance.
    Thanks for the fast replies,no apps except crackberry and I've recently done a full wipe of the phone because of browser issues,up to now I've had no recent software updates but I will see if there is any,but I think it's much slower now,it takes an age to focus on anything and the constant freezing when I pan the phone around is something new.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-16 08:11 AM
    Just had a quick read and thanks for the link,q10 and classic share all the same internals? If so it seems a common problem,ive tried a new memory card & also saving videos to the phones memory but with the same results,i didn't get the classic for the camera and knew I wasn't getting a world beater but it's now almost unusable for shooting videos.

Posted via CB10
    DaFoxGrey likes this.
    12-29-16 08:16 AM
    Might try updating to the latest 10.3.3....
    12-29-16 08:17 AM
    Is it possible that you've run out of memory? Too many files on the phone?
    12-29-16 08:23 AM
    Might try updating to the latest 10.3.3....
    No official update yet I'm still running 10.3.2.
    Going to do another wipe of the phone ive just tried shooting in 720p then 1020p and it's worse,the video is just a blurred mess

Posted via CB10
    12-29-16 08:24 AM
    Is it possible that you've run out of memory? Too many files on the phone?
    No other than the videos ive tried taking of my grandchildren I have nothing else except a few photos,both memory card and internal memory are pretty empty.

Posted via CB10
    12-29-16 08:26 AM