Does anymore have any news or have heard any rumors about AT&T's release of any of the two devices?
    I really cannot comprehend how they can be so un-loyal to their BlackBerry users. We get the OS10 updates 6 months late and how can you release a press statement in September saying that you will carry the Passport - and then not follow up or say anything for four months?
    I really don't understand how America's second largest wireless provider would want to treat BlackBerry users like this. I also remember when I got the Q10 in 2013 - I actually had to persuade the sales assistent in West Hollywood that it was okay to buy the Q10. She told me that I'd regret going from iPhone to BlackBerry. Nothing has been father from the truth. For over a year I have been SO happy with BlackBerry - and I'd never give it up.
    I would just hope that we would actually get upgrade choices as soon as BlackBerry launches them. How hard can it be?
    That's not a way to treat loyal customers, AT&T.
    12-30-14 10:43 AM
    Does anymore have any news or have heard any rumors about AT&T's release of any of the two devices?
    I really cannot comprehend how they can be so un-loyal to their BlackBerry users. We get the OS10 updates 6 months late and how can you release a press statement in September saying that you will carry the Passport - and then not follow up or say anything for four months?
    I really don't understand how America's second largest wireless provider would want to treat BlackBerry users like this. I also remember when I got the Q10 in 2013 - I actually had to persuade the sales assistent in West Hollywood that it was okay to buy the Q10. She told me that I'd regret going from iPhone to BlackBerry. Nothing has been father from the truth. For over a year I have been SO happy with BlackBerry - and I'd never give it up.
    I would just hope that we would actually get upgrade choices as soon as BlackBerry launches them. How hard can it be?
    That's not a way to treat loyal customers, AT&T.
    Give them a call? Or tweet them They have to reply in public... Mention BlackBerry too to make it interesting.
    12-30-14 10:46 AM
    I have not heard anything from AT&T, but maybe sometime next month for new year.
    12-30-14 10:47 AM