I don't know which to buy???

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 04:57 AM
    I'm in the same position. I love the idea of a classic but also love the idea of a high spec handset like the passport. I use 2 android apps on my Q10, Kindle and Audible, both take an age to load. Would they load faster on a passport due to the faster processor and more ram?
    03-27-16 06:41 AM
    Go for passport. It is definitely faster than classic. I moved from classic to passport and I know both phones. On the other hand one might not like the size of the passport. It is two hand device.
    03-27-16 12:28 PM
    I guessed the passport would be quicker but thanks for the confirmation. What do you think of the PP keyboard? I like the 4 rows on the Q10/Classic. Not sure about the PP one. Also I REALLY miss the tool belt. Honestly if the Classic had better specs I'd not even consider the PP.
    03-27-16 03:00 PM
    Passport hands down!

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 03:29 PM
    It is a mixed bag with the keyboards. It is not clear cut between classic and passport. I am used with the passport now but I really can not say which one is better. Guess is a matter of opinion. I would recommend to test both before purchase.
    03-27-16 03:31 PM
    Thanks to you all

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 03:37 PM
    Have played with the Classic, but the keyboard on the passport is the ultimate experience and the larger screen just makes those two mentions enough for me to say PASSPORT and you won't regret it... had my Passport for over four months now, and there's nothing out there that comes close... seems the passport was made a few years ahead of its rivals... but then again, the passport is in a league of its own and not trying to be something copied or stolen... it does what it does beautifully and doesn't need fancy extras that just eats the battery... iPhone's and Samsung's are in a battle of inventing new things that are really just a gimmick... anyway, bring it back to the point... Passport all day and any day

Posted via CB10
    03-28-16 07:56 PM
    Passport and nothing but a Passport!!!

There is no comparison !

Posted via My BlackBerry PRIV cause I'm a Priviot
    DreadPirateRegan likes this.
    03-29-16 12:34 AM