So I finally got the blackberry key2 le. Because this world only let's people with rectangular phone's have all the best apps!!! So I switched from my BlackBerry Classic to this one. But for some reason it won't load all the songs on my sd card. As far as I know it got everything else.
    03-24-19 10:30 PM
    So I finally got the blackberry key2 le. Because this world only let's people with rectangular phone's have all the best apps!!! So I switched from my BlackBerry Classic to this one. But for some reason it won't load all the songs on my sd card. As far as I know it got everything else.
    Which music player are you using ?

There is no built-in player with these DroidBerry's, so I personally use Pi Music Player and all you have to do is grant it access to device storage, and everything should load immediately
    03-25-19 09:09 AM
    Which music player are you using ?

There is no built-in player with these DroidBerry's, so I personally use Pi Music Player and all you have to do is grant it access to device storage, and everything should load immediately
    So I'm liking the pi music app it's not as crazy as the Google music which is what I was using. However even after getting it three album's of mine still won't play. I even plugged it in the computer it played I even moved it back and forth and still nothing.
    03-25-19 06:00 PM
    I found the WMA file format is not generally supported by Android. You need to find a player that plays WMA or convert your files to MP3.
    03-25-19 06:38 PM
    I found the WMA file format is not generally supported by Android. You need to find a player that plays WMA or convert your files to MP3.
    That was the problem. Thank you both. I am amazed how much android is lacking in areas my BB Classic didn't, but that's why im keeping them both.
    03-25-19 08:56 PM