i downloaded my clash of clans via apk on the browser , i have a high level base and i do not want to lose it , an update has just come up and i cant update it on the black berry world .. does anyone have a solution ? cuz ive heard about people uploading the update on the blackbery world and installing it there , please let me know

if you have any solutions please let me know my pin is : 7EA9638B
    or post it on this thread , thanks (:
    09-16-14 08:08 AM
    Hey I have the same problem. I'm at TH7...

If anyone can solve this problem with a workaround of come sort please let us know!

Thanks.
    09-16-14 09:46 AM
    Ok got it. Download the application "Snap" for Blackberry. Then inside Snap and look for Clash of Clans and download the update.

So happy, it works!!
    09-16-14 09:52 AM
    Is the "Snap" method confirmed? tempted to try it, but scared I will lose my progress.
    09-16-14 01:05 PM
    I used the snap method and it worked fine.

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 01:10 PM
    How do you install Snap? I don't see it in BB world? If I Google Snap I get a bunch of random stuff?
    09-16-14 03:55 PM
    Search on CrackBerry for snap and side load it

Posted via CB10
    09-16-14 04:12 PM
    Thank you spence88. your technique works. tqvm
    09-16-14 11:06 PM
    Hi guys... what do i need to download? the full game of Clash of Clans that already been a New Version? i try to search on snap the Clash of Clans Update but ive seen nothing with that Code name... then i try to Download the newest Version of COC on Snap then when i tap Open Installer.. it requires me to UNINSTALL my COC then INSTALL the New Version that i downloaded. im scared to lose my castle.. >.< Please help me..
    09-17-14 06:32 AM
    Hi to all,

My phone OS got damage so i have to install new OS. I was not able to backup the day i install my COC. I install fresh COC, when i tried to sign-in for those who have already account. An error message pop up saying that get google services.

Please help me..

Kazim
    10-07-14 09:50 PM
    Hi to all,

My phone OS got damage so i have to install new OS. I was not able to backup the day i install my COC. I install fresh COC, when i tried to sign-in for those who have already account. An error message pop up saying that get google services.

Please help me..

Kazim
    You need a bit of patience... Contact CoC support within the app... using the "lost village" help... they will ask you some info about your village and connect you to it.

Posted via CB10
    10-07-14 09:59 PM
    hi Bobshine,

i just grab Passport and installed CoC on it. Where can i find option to contact with support team? I'm currently stop playing as I cannot pass the tutorial with goblin attack mission. Do you have any idea how can I get back my account?
    Br
    Damian
    10-08-14 02:32 PM
    hi Bobshine,

i just grab Passport and installed CoC on it. Where can i find option to contact with support team? I'm currently stop playing as I cannot pass the tutorial with goblin attack mission. Do you have any idea how can I get back my account?
    Br
    Damian
    I never did it, not sure if it would work. But on one thread I saw someone going into the help menu and going to the "lost village" option. It will send an email to tech support and they will help you recover your village. It would take time though.... they take forever to answer.

Posted via CB10
    10-08-14 04:31 PM
    will try contact them. thx
    10-08-14 10:53 PM
    Let us know if it works. I bet many would like to know.

Also make sure you don't tell them that you're using a BlackBerry... or else they will say that it's not a supported device.

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 10:54 AM
    Clash of clans is not working after installing from snap...
    It gets stop on loading every time....i tried reinstall but nothing ...

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 11:10 AM
    too late :P I asked them how to do that on my new brilliant passport :P
    10-09-14 01:50 PM
    too late :P I asked them how to do that on my new brilliant passport :P
    They have no idea what's a Passport anyway. They'll think it's android lol

Posted via CB10
    10-09-14 03:53 PM

Posted via CB10
    ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do not know what to say...

Hello Damian,

I am truly sorry it has taken us so long to get back to you. We have had some difficulties that have caused messages to go unanswered. I realize this must have been very frustrating for you, and we are now working hard to fix all these issues as soon as possible.

The fastest way to find an answer to the most common Clash-related questions is by visiting our Game Support site at xxxxxx. Another great source of information is our Clash forum page at xxxxxx.

If you still need our help with your issue, please reply directly to this message and we will make sure to start working on your case as soon as we can.

Please accept our apologies again for the long wait.

Wishing you a great day,
    This email is a service from Supercell. Delivered by Zendesk.
    10-13-14 03:36 PM
    ahmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do not know what to say...

Hello Damian,

I am truly sorry it has taken us so long to get back to you. We have had some difficulties that have caused messages to go unanswered. I realize this must have been very frustrating for you, and we are now working hard to fix all these issues as soon as possible.

The fastest way to find an answer to the most common Clash-related questions is by visiting our Game Support site at xxxxxx. Another great source of information is our Clash forum page at xxxxxx.

If you still need our help with your issue, please reply directly to this message and we will make sure to start working on your case as soon as we can.

Please accept our apologies again for the long wait.

Wishing you a great day,
    This email is a service from Supercell. Delivered by Zendesk.
    That's a standard answer from their computer system. Answer them by saying that you lost your village and they'll tell you what details you need. Tell them you lost it while upgrading your device

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 05:09 PM
    I could be wrong but from what I understand, you can install and play COC on a Blackberry using SNAP. I have done so and it works. However....you will not be able to update COC. So, after playing for a while and kicking ***, you will lose everything. The way to avoid this is to install via Google Play, which Blackberry does not work with.... Same issue that I had with Kindle Fire. Worked awesome, untill COC came out with an update. Then it was crap.... Again, this is what I understand, but not 100%.

DKF
    10-13-14 07:06 PM
    I could be wrong but from what I understand, you can install and play COC on a Blackberry using SNAP. I have done so and it works. However....you will not be able to update COC. So, after playing for a while and kicking ***, you will lose everything. The way to avoid this is to install via Google Play, which Blackberry does not work with.... Same issue that I had with Kindle Fire. Worked awesome, untill COC came out with an update. Then it was crap.... Again, this is what I understand, but not 100%.

DKF
    I updated the game one and no problem. As long as you don't erase the data associated to the game

Posted via CB10
    10-13-14 08:30 PM
    Clash of clans works on the passport? The attack map is visible?

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 10:57 AM
    Clash of clans works on the passport? The attack map is visible?

Posted via CB10
    I don't have the passport but on my Z30 with 10.3, it works flawlessly, the only thing missing is Google play

Posted via CB10
    10-14-14 11:08 AM

Posted via CB10
    I m talking about BlackBerry z10,,not for android....

@dazlr
    10-15-14 05:54 AM
26 12