I have tried to download the new Dec TH11 COC update but when I open snap Clash does not appear on the list with available downloads. When I click on the "installed" tab, Clash of clans appears with no logo and "not found in Google Play" where "update available " would usually be. I have googled this issue but can't find anything, so has anyone else had this issue?! I have tried clearing Snap's cache so far but nothing else. Help please!!
    12-13-15 08:19 AM
    Another limitation of Snap. Use the actual Google Play Store instead:

http://forums.crackberry.com/showthread.php?t=985344

In the meantime, here is the latest CoC:

https://mega.co.nz/#!BNokTYgb!H-gTwz...p8HiPwcOQ2f060
    12-13-15 08:37 AM
    If I download and use Google play will I need to download COC again and recover my account through supercell on the new install?

Also, if I download the .apk you linked will that keep my progress? And if I kept snap would I be able to get future updates through snap if I use that .apk to get going?
    12-14-15 11:24 AM
    If I download and use Google play will I need to download COC again and recover my account through supercell on the new install?

Also, if I download the .apk you linked will that keep my progress? And if I kept snap would I be able to get future updates through snap if I use that .apk to get going?
    CoC will just install over what you have. No loss of data.

Google Play Store installation will not affect CoC.

I have no idea if Snap will see CoC again. Google Play Store is better anyway.
    12-14-15 11:41 AM
    OK Thanks for your help Conite. I'm sure Google play is much better, I just wanted to check. Nervous about switching and losing progress again!
    12-14-15 04:04 PM
    Just an update on this issue in case anyone else runs into it. I was able to get play store installed no problem! However once I tried to install COC update I got an error that my device was not compatible. I a trying to download .apk no to try and get it working. Any ideas why I got that error? I�ve read to clear cache, but I don't think I can do that from my Z30..
    12-14-15 11:14 PM
    Just wait a few mins. It will show up after the first internal sync.
    12-15-15 04:44 AM