I upgraded from a Priv which worked in all aspects with Chrome Remote Desktop. CRD only recognizes the letters on the Key2 keyboard and will not bring up the built in keyboard on the CRD or allow the use of the ALT key or the onscreen keyboard from the Key2. I live in a rural area without any internet so I depend on my phone data to access my work computer. I would appreciate knowing if this is a known issue or if there is a workaround. I have happily used CRD for a while especially after Log MeIn stopped supporting the Chrome browser or Chrome tablets.
    09-04-18 01:55 PM
    I upgraded from a Priv which worked in all aspects with Chrome Remote Desktop. CRD only recognizes the letters on the Key2 keyboard and will not bring up the built in keyboard on the CRD or allow the use of the ALT key or the onscreen keyboard from the Key2. I live in a rural area without any internet so I depend on my phone data to access my work computer. I would appreciate knowing if this is a known issue or if there is a workaround. I have happily used CRD for a while especially after Log MeIn stopped supporting the Chrome browser or Chrome tablets.
    One workaround I can think of is to install another virtual keyboard like SwiftKey https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...htype.swiftkey

Hope this works for you.
    I am having the same problem on the KeyOne. My PC at home required a pin to unlock the screen or a password which also includes numbers I can't type. Blackberry please help us!
    10-10-18 04:13 PM
    One workaround I can think of is to install another virtual keyboard like SwiftKey https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...htype.swiftkey

Hope this works for you.
    pkcable likes this.
    10-15-18 09:25 AM
    The purpose of having a physical keyboard is to be able to use it. Do not want virtual keyboard, even if it would pop up. I think I remember trying to get the virtual keyboard to pull up & it wouldn't.
    11-08-18 11:57 AM