Hello People, what is the best way to block Chinese Emails from coming to my KeyOne. I have had this problem for years. Now that I have a phone with Apps I thought I would put the question out there.
    05-31-18 08:38 AM
    The phone or OS you are using is not the problem. Get a better email provider, one that has more aggressive spam filters, and you'll never see that junk in your inbox.
    05-31-18 09:01 AM
    I was hoping to do this at the App level as I have had this type of discussion with our server administrator. Eliminating all emails from China has some implications for others in the organization therefore I need an individual "on my phone" App. I find that the Google Play Store has a lot of garbage Apps. Much much worse than the Apple Store, it is like a mine field. Tread lightly or I give up my privacy to a company with no value and perhaps ill intentions. Suggestions by experience I was hoping to receive.
    06-01-18 06:22 AM
    I was hoping to do this at the App level as I have had this type of discussion with our server administrator. Eliminating all emails from China has some implications for others in the organization therefore I need an individual "on my phone" App. I find that the Google Play Store has a lot of garbage Apps. Much much worse than the Apple Store, it is like a mine field. Tread lightly or I give up my privacy to a company with no value and perhaps ill intentions. Suggestions by experience I was hoping to receive.
    Your server administrator should be able to implement spam filters that are customizable to each user preference by each user.
    06-01-18 08:48 AM
    Okay thanks, I will try again on Monday with this new information.
    06-01-18 03:04 PM
    Okay thanks, I will try again on Monday with this new information.
    Good luck and keep us posted...
    06-02-18 12:56 PM