My Keyone is driving me nuts with the following:

Hub, Facebook Messenger, Calendar, Contacts, and Google Keep apps sporadically have issues with jittery and/or seemingly "possessed/haunted" interfaces. Example: Typing info into the above-mentioned apps will sometimes cause them to erase typed text, make the cursor go crazy or may initiate automatic scrolling. Additionally, the device sometimes changes screens without my moving them via swiping the glass or keyboard.

I'm wondering if the phone has been hacked. But my research on hacking symptoms suggests otherwise.

Help!!!

--Mark--
    Last edited by Nonprofitdoc; 07-12-18 at 10:00 PM.
    07-12-18 09:42 PM
    Are you using a case or anything perhaps a screen protector that might be messing around with things? If not, just factory reset it and see if it still happens.
    07-12-18 10:29 PM
    Thanks much for the advice! I'm using a case, but it hardly ever touches the keyboard. If I do a factory reset, how can I get things back up to speed quickly? Not looking forward to losing data and all of my apps. I've yet to call BlackBerry tech support. Will do that soon but not very optimistic.
    07-15-18 03:15 PM