05-19-16 10:08 AM
30 12
tools
    As far as kb, I can get use to anything as long it is simple and fast to book appointments using the Calendar as I stated in the beginning.

Sent from arie's  Q10 
    Believe me, you do need a physical keyboard. The ease of typing (which brings up the BlackBerry Assistant) calender and creating an event, is of extreme ease which no other phone can come close to.

Stick to the Physical Keyboard. And choose between the Classic and the Passport.

Posted via BlackBerry Z30
    05-12-16 12:11 AM
    I mean, it's a freaking phone, I don't even know you, how in earth can you offend me? Seriously sir, grow up... have a great day!

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android
    You make no sense .

Posted via CB10
    05-12-16 12:42 AM
    Thank you all for your input, it does help when someone has had experience with these phones instead of having a phone pushed at a store. I didn't mention apps because the ones I use on my Q10 are offered on the rest: Bible, translators etc.
    Like I said I mostly use it for business.

Sent from arie's  Q10 
    For your mentioned needs, as far as I can tell, Passport is the best device. Get the Silver Edition, it's a little more easier to hold. And the size, is not a problem, you will easily get used to it.
    Why don't you get it from Amazon? You can return it within 30 days if you don't like it!?
    I have owned Z10, Z30, Q10 and Jolla. Have used Passport for about a month, and also iPhone 6S, Samsung S6, Sony Xperia Z3+ etc. Among all these Passport is the best, for emails, texts, typing, making calls, making calendar appointments, etc. Passport does it faster and better than any of the above phones.

Posted via CB10
    nvsfg likes this.
    05-12-16 12:51 AM
    I think you would like a Classic. Personally if it were down to one phone at this point for me its the Q10. The smaller size against the toolbelt is ALMOST a toss-up, but the compact size of the Q10 wins for me.

If you like to get serious with your browser getting used tot he shape of the Passport is worth it, but otherwise not.

I have all these but not the Priv, I think if you go android the priv would give you fewer headaches.

Why leave BlackBerry 10 if you dont want to? It's here now and Life Is Short!
    05-12-16 01:26 AM
    Well, last Saturday I bought the S7 for $50 at Best Buy as an upgrade on Sprint and am very happy with it. I spent the whole weekend mastering it and no regrets.
    Thank you all for your advice.
    05-19-16 10:08 AM
30 12