Or just me. When I tap it, system says Invalid License and takes me into the Google play store so I can install Tapatalk
    10-26-22 02:15 PM
    Or just me. When I tap it, system says Invalid License and takes me into the Google play store so I can install Tapatalk
    Yes a couple of people in the 1M thread have reported this.
    Exedorable likes this.
    10-26-22 02:20 PM
    Just tried the app, same here.
    Attached Thumbnails CB Forums app kick anybody else out?-screenshot_20221026-160736.jpg  
    10-26-22 03:41 PM
    As to why anyone doesn't use Tapatalk, I'll never know.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk
    10-26-22 03:45 PM

I use Tapatalk but the premium version sets you back $1.47 a month CAD. That will scare off most of the Community.
    10-26-22 05:01 PM
    Most of the forums I visit don't support Tapatalk and the nagging for the premium version got so bad I just gave up. Not worth $18 a year to me. I used the app for years, but then the adds eventually became some annoying the app became unusable. I don't mind supporting less used apps through adds, but not when the apps impede the functionality.
    10-26-22 05:06 PM
    I use Tapatalk but the premium version sets you back $1.47 a month CAD. That will scare off most of the Community.
    Why use premium? There are no ads when using Netguard.
    10-26-22 05:12 PM
    I'm using Blokada and don't see any ads either. Just using non-premium Tapatalk.
    10-26-22 05:17 PM
    This I will benefit from. Thank you.

Sent from my Nokia X20 using Tapatalk
    10-26-22 05:20 PM
    Look at what's showing up now when posting via Tapatalk... Signatures!

10-26-22 05:21 PM
    This I will benefit from. Thank you.

Use Netguard from the source - not a Google Play.

www.netguard.me
    10-26-22 06:17 PM

Because we already have the Crackberry app.
    10-26-22 06:49 PM
    Because we already have the Crackberry app.
    Which doesn't work very well. Every picture you post from the app needs to be seen in web view. Besides what is the urgency to fix the app, there is zero revenue generation currently.

10-26-22 07:01 PM
    Which doesn't work very well. Every picture you post from the app needs to be seen in web view. Besides what is the urgency to fix the app, there is zero revenue generation currently.

Several questions arise from that.
    10-26-22 07:23 PM
    Several questions arise from that.
    Use Tapatalk. The CB app is based on Tapatalk in the first place.

10-26-22 07:25 PM
    Finally started using Tapatalk!

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
    10-27-22 05:06 PM
    Finally started using Tapatalk!

Sent from my SM-F711U using Tapatalk
    I see that!
    10-27-22 06:16 PM

I tried tapatalk over last two days. For some reason, really laggy on my wifi tablet. It would seem to work a bit better after a cache clear, for a little bit then start slowing down again. I have uninstalled it and will probably try again later.
    11-02-22 08:49 PM
    I tried tapatalk over last two days. For some reason, really laggy on my wifi tablet. It would seem to work a bit better after a cache clear, for a little bit then start slowing down again. I have uninstalled it and will probably try again later.
    Well, it's not laggy for sure. Use Netguard too.
    11-02-22 11:49 PM
    Well, it's not laggy for sure. Use Netguard too.
    Re-installed tapatalk app working ok now, at least for a 5 minute sample thus far. I'll report back if it gets laggy again. Haven't tried Netguard yet. Will plan to soon.
    11-05-22 07:17 PM
    Re-installed tapatalk app working ok now, at least for a 5 minute sample thus far. I'll report back if it gets laggy again. Haven't tried Netguard yet. Will plan to soon.
    You won't use netguard.

"The CB 1M Challenge, where the pantless people go"
    11-05-22 07:34 PM
    CB Forums app no longer works on Android - invalid license per attached (attachment function not working)

After the shutdown of CB10 app for Blackberry and new management taking over this site has been going down the drain, IMO.

Posted via CB Website infested with video ads that burned through 1GB of mobile data, thanks a bunch!
    11-06-22 09:56 AM
    ...Posted via CB Website infested with video ads that burned through 1GB of mobile data, thanks a bunch!
    See other posts here suggesting to use Netguard to stop the ads for webview method of accessing CB1.0.
    11-06-22 10:23 AM
    CB Forums app no longer works on Android - invalid license per attached (attachment function not working)

After the shutdown of CB10 app for Blackberry and new management taking over this site has been going down the drain, IMO.

Posted via CB Website infested with video ads that burned through 1GB of mobile data, thanks a bunch!
    CB 1.0's very existence going forward has been promised by the new old owner. He has clearly indicated that there will be changes made to the older and current ways that things have been done here. Beyond that the new old ownership will be 100% dedicated to CB 2.0 which will have nothing to do with BlackBerry. But you will still have access to the golden era of BlackBerry here.

If you think the previous owner, Future PLC, would even consider doing this without ads..... Lol.

"The CB 1M Challenge, where the pantless people go"
    11-06-22 03:04 PM
    TapaTalk seems to require frequent cache clears and force stops, @conite, for it to work reasonably well for me and not be laggy. What do you think @conite, probably just a symptom of my old tablet? The needed features are certainly present in the tapatalk app.
    11-12-22 09:18 AM
26 12