Have been trying for the past several months to get BB Link and/or BB Blend to recognize and connect with my Classic and my Playbook. Software appears to be working but will no longer acknowledge either device either via bluetooth or USB. As a result I can't transfer files or do a (sorely needed) back-up. Computer is a one-year-old Windows 10 laptop. Is it me, or is it the software? Any help appreciated. I have uninstalled and re-installed Link and Blend numerous times btw.
    10-04-17 01:57 AM
    Officially neither LINK nor Blend work with Windows 10....

Unofficially, some have it working... there are just a number of things you'll need to "try". Could be an issue with iTunes, or with other Utilities (virus/Malware) or with USB ports. I think some have had more success after the big update last spring to Windows.... me it still doesn't work.

There is no one magic solution.... best to do searches and start trying different solutions.
    10-04-17 08:46 AM
    Do you have SMB1 turned off on your laptop? In order to connect to either device you'll need the older file sharing protocol enabled. If you're using a regular build of Windows 10 it should still be on by default, but on many of the preview builds (and in clean installs of the upcoming Fall Creator's Update) SMB1 is turned off by default.

You can also try removing the software using the steps listed here from the BlackBerry Knowledge base and then try re-installing: BlackBerry 10 devices not being detected via USB
    10-04-17 04:19 PM