Yesterday I updated both the software and IOS. After the update it restarted my PC and when I connected to the Blackberry Desktop Software it tells me that "a problem occurred while attempting to connect your blackberry device" and the troubleshooting doesn't help. My PC is registering the playbook and show's it in My Computer. My PC has Windows Vista. I've never had any issues with the syncing until I installed these two updates. Is anyone able to help please?
    06-28-14 08:38 AM
    I am in the same boat. Got a lot of files that I would like to transfer to my Z30 and cannot.
    06-28-14 06:09 PM
    Finally!! A friend helped me with a fix. This is what I did: Uninstall the Blackberry Desktop Software from my PC. Restart the PC. Download the Blackberry Desktop Software from the Internet. Once installed, plug in the Playbook and it will automatically install the drivers for the Playbook. Open the Blackberry Desktop Software and you should be good to go
    07-02-14 12:10 PM