Hello everyone, hope somebody will be able to help. Over last few days my WhatsApp have stopped sending pictures, respectively it is not sending them as before when shared from BlackBerry Hub. When I try to share picture from my email (in BlackBerry hub) via WhatsApp picture
    is sent as "RAW.jpg" subsequently when I'm trying to open this picture in whatsapp chat I get message saying "you might not have the correct app installed to view this content" . The receiver is also receiving the picture as RAW.jpg and some are unable to view it. This happens with every picture shared from BlackBerry Hub, but
    works as intended when adding the picture via WhatsApp interface or sharing it via gallery app.
    Unfortunately reinstalling either app didn't help, both BlackBerry hub and WhatsApp are on latest versions, updated yesterday.
    I'm running BlackBerry hub on Oneplus 2.
    Does anyone have similar experience?
    Thanks a lot for any help.
    Attached Thumbnails Can't share pictures from hub via whatsapp-original-file.jpg   Can't share pictures from hub via whatsapp-seen-receiver.png   Can't share pictures from hub via whatsapp-when-shared.png  
    Last edited by pawuk2; 07-08-18 at 01:29 PM.
    07-08-18 01:17 PM
    Interesting, never experienced it but I get the feeling I don't share pics the same way you do nor would I think to do it that way. I share them via opening the attachment view (the paper clip in the top right) open them in the image viewer, and send from there. Hard to say if it's a bug or not.. maybe @LiamQ can take a look.
    07-08-18 01:33 PM
    When in the email (in hub) I tap on the attachment file to view it, this will open the file (pictures are open by gallery app) and share it from there. interestingly if I save the picture before hand and then share it from gallery or via WhatsApp it is sent as normal.
    07-08-18 01:39 PM
    OK, so gallery app (used to open attached image in email) update was to blame. after rolling back the last update everything went back to normal.
    07-12-18 05:17 PM