Hello. I have a BlackBerry Passport. I forgot my password so I entered what I thought it was until the phone factory wiped. It was wiping for 24 hours + so I pressed down and up keys to restart it. Another 24 hours later I decided to try Autoloading the OS. I got error 0015. So I tried to reload via BlackBerry link but now get the error message; "There is not enough space on the hard disk. Please clean up unwanted files from the hard disk and try again." I am on a Mac that I have bootcamp Windows installed on. I was out of storage so I have tried all these steps ( The autoloader and reloading through Link) with an external Hard Drive. I also put an SD card into my Passport because im not sure if thats what its referring to. Even with the External Hard Drive (under Preferences I set the Device Backup Location to the external Drive) and the SD card I still get this message.

Help?
    07-30-15 01:08 AM
    The reason you got that message is because the link version drivers and your device drivers was not the same version as on your computer or visa versa
    First ,Let's start clean. uninstall BB link .Go to Blackberry.com and download the latest software.
    Before for installing, right click and install as administrator. The first time you open link, right click and install as administrator.
    When you open link make sure your device is plugged in with your USB cable.
    It may take a few minutes for the driver to install and recognize your device.

If you cant get it to recognize it. Close Link, Download the latest leak http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...aders-1026452/
    unpack it, double click the exe. file and wait for it to recognize your device and it should load up the new OS. If nothing still happens. Hold down the Button on top of your device for as long as needed and it will eventually start to load.
    If none of these suggestions work there are other things we can try.
    But don't worry. It's next to impossible to brick a Z10.
    Hello. I have a BlackBerry Passport. I forgot my password so I entered what I thought it was until the phone factory wiped. It was wiping for 24 hours + so I pressed down and up keys to restart it. Another 24 hours later I decided to try Autoloading the OS. I got error 0015. So I tried to reload via BlackBerry link but now get the error message; "There is not enough space on the hard disk. Please clean up unwanted files from the hard disk and try again." I am on a Mac that I have bootcamp Windows installed on. I was out of storage so I have tried all these steps ( The autoloader and reloading through Link) with an external Hard Drive. I also put an SD card into my Passport because im not sure if thats what its referring to. Even with the External Hard Drive (under Preferences I set the Device Backup Location to the external Drive) and the SD card I still get this message.

Help?
    the error 0015 is a software related.. when you load the os via blackberry link what it usually does it download the whole os to your machine so that it can reload it.. free up some space on your laptop like movies cause it usually takes like 4GB to download from the bb link to your machine. bb link usually downloads the OS to the partition where you have installed your os for the machine. example how in a windows laptop it installs the os in drive C:/
    So check if you can free up some space on your laptop and try again it should work.
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    07-30-15 04:02 AM
    The reason you got that message is because the link version drivers and your device drivers was not the same version as on your computer or visa versa
    First ,Let's start clean. uninstall BB link .Go to Blackberry.com and download the latest software.
    Before for installing, right click and install as administrator. The first time you open link, right click and install as administrator.
    When you open link make sure your device is plugged in with your USB cable.
    It may take a few minutes for the driver to install and recognize your device.

If you cant get it to recognize it. Close Link, Download the latest leak http://forums.crackberry.com/bb10-le...aders-1026452/
    unpack it, double click the exe. file and wait for it to recognize your device and it should load up the new OS. If nothing still happens. Hold down the Button on top of your device for as long as needed and it will eventually start to load.
    If none of these suggestions work there are other things we can try.
    But don't worry. It's next to impossible to brick a Z10.
    07-30-15 05:40 AM
    the error 0015 is a software related.. when you load the os via blackberry link what it usually does it download the whole os to your machine so that it can reload it.. free up some space on your laptop like movies cause it usually takes like 4GB to download from the bb link to your machine. bb link usually downloads the OS to the partition where you have installed your os for the machine. example how in a windows laptop it installs the os in drive C:/
    So check if you can free up some space on your laptop and try again it should work.
    Thank you for your reply. I freed up some storage transferring files on C:/ to my external hard drive. But still got an error when I tried to use Link. So I tried to auto load but it kept disconnecting. Lostboy5151 gave me a different os version to download and it worked!

Thanks again for your help.
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    07-30-15 10:16 AM
    Thank you for your reply. I freed up some storage transferring files on C:/ to my external hard drive. But still got an error when I tried to use Link. So I tried to auto load but it kept disconnecting. Lostboy5151 gave me a different os version to download and it worked!

Thanks again for your help.

Man.. I just love Happy endings! I'm glad we got you up and running.

Can't reload BlackBerry Passport?-image-887815836.png
    07-30-15 02:38 PM