Sorry if this was asked before but does anyone know if there is a way to sign back onto bbm on my Z30 from the Priv. Ever since Emtek dropped bbm consumer I have been wondering what is to become of my old bbm that had accumulated all those purchased stickers on the old system. I tried to restore my old data via Link but it didn't recognize my Z30 as having any registered bbid. I guess that's it, right?
    11-05-19 04:44 PM
    Sorry if this was asked before but does anyone know if there is a way to sign back onto bbm on my Z30 from the Priv. Ever since Emtek dropped bbm consumer I have been wondering what is to become of my old bbm that had accumulated all those purchased stickers on the old system. I tried to restore my old data via Link but it didn't recognize my Z30 as having any registered bbid. I guess that's it, right?
    In the immortal lyrics by Chilliwack , My Girl, I believe they’re all gone gone gone they been gone so long....

Paraphrased of course
    11-05-19 05:00 PM
    Are you on Win 10?
    You'll likely need to enable SMB v1 file sharing support for it to work properly.
    Otherwise it should work fine.
    Note: Disable SMB v1 when you're done as it's unsafe to leave it on.

Posted via CB10
    11-05-19 05:04 PM
    In the immortal lyrics by Chilliwack , My Girl, I believe they’re all gone gone gone they been gone so long....

Paraphrased of course
    Another Canadian reference. Are you sure you're from Florida?
    brookie229 likes this.
    11-05-19 05:08 PM
    Hey Vincent,

Did you transfer your BB10 BBID to your Priv? If so, then yes, there is no way to sign back in. If you used a different BBID for the Z30 then it likely still exists and there's another issue. However, since Emtek used different servers and systems than Blackberry Limited, migrating your BBID to Emtek effectively removed it from BBL's systems and thus made it non-recoverable if you need to go back. Sorry sir...hopefully you didn't use the same one...

If, however, you simply aren't signed in to the BBID you used on the Z30, there is hope.
    11-05-19 08:35 PM
    Hi all. Thanks for the replies. I am afraid it does confirm my fear then.
    11-06-19 12:38 AM