Hey I cant login to any apps that require a Facebook login.
    I always get an error message "Sorry something went wrong"
    I tried changing my app permissions, tried deleting and downloading the apps again, changed my facebook app settings ... nothing worked.
    I have a feeling this happened after a security update ... not sure.
    Anyone have this problem ?
    10-11-16 03:00 PM
    What apps are you trying to use? Facebook often has issues with their login system.
    10-12-16 01:34 PM
    Same exact problem. Timehop, yelp, and waze for me. I'm probably forgetting others.
    10-16-16 09:52 AM
    Did some more testing. Cleared browser data/cache, cleared Facebook app data, uninstalled/reinstalled timehop and tried to login via fb. It opened the Facebook app and had me login. Spinning circle then took me to 'sorry something went wrong'. Makes me think it's a security issue with Facebook.
    10-16-16 10:05 AM
    Uninstalled the fb app and tried again with timehop. Worked perfectly.
    10-16-16 11:11 AM
    Reinstalling the fb app seems to have cleared it up.
    10-16-16 11:40 AM
    So this is actually an issue I've been dealing with for a few weeks now. Noticed it in the first week of October and it occurred with every app that had the "login with Facebook" option. So Instagram, yelp, Tinder, spotify, etc. Tried all the usual steps to fix it. First made sure my account was in order by checking with Facebook. Then cleared caches, force stopped apps, Uninstalled them, and then even went down the road of a factory reset of my phone.

Guess what? Didn't fix it. So I went to a tmobile store and logged into my FB account on a demo S7 and then tried to login with Facebook to spotify. Andddddd it worked so I know it is definitely the Priv.

I've contacted blackberry support and their answer was that they were going to look into it, but they suspect the October security update may have broken the "login with Facebook". So far, they've said I'll just have to sit tight until the November update which is REALLY making me strongly consider switching to an S7. I love my physical keyboard and the constant improvements to this device but breaking an essential part of what people use on android on a daily basis and then making me wait a month kind of sucks.
    10-18-16 08:38 AM