Registered account for both computer and phone for appworld. After logging in to both, it wont stay logged in, instead presenting the SIGN IN button again. When trying to login to computer appworld, it says you must first login on the phone. However, like I said, it wont stay logged in, on either the phone or the computer.

On the phone, after logging in, it whows Im logged in, because it presents the "Blackberry ID - Details" screen and that my email is confirmed. After I click DONE, it goes back to the "Sign in to Blackberry ID" page again. Why does it ask me to login again, after I just logged in, putting me in an endless circular loop?

On the computer, after attempting to log in to Blackberry World, it says,
    Browse BlackBerry World

Welcome to the BlackBerry World catalog on the web.
    To sign into the web catalog, you must first sign into the BlackBerry World application on your BlackBerry smartphone, using your newly created BlackBerry ID.
    When purchasing or downloading items for your BlackBerry device, you will be required to complete the request directly on your device.

It still shows the SIGN IN button above, meaning it didnt sign me in.

Ultimately, I am trying to download the software to undelete all the contacts that were deleted due to a confusing sync screen that didnt clearly specify all the contacts on the phone would be deleted. However, do download the software, its forcing me to register and login to both the computer and the phone.
    02-05-17 06:05 AM
    Which BlackBerry device do you have?
    02-06-17 10:48 AM
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    02-24-17 05:53 PM
    Blackberry Torch 9800
    Do you have a BIS data service through your cell carrier or is your BlackBerry on a BES server through your place of employment?
    Either one is required for a legacy Blackberry device to use BlackBerry services, of which BlackBerry World is one.
    02-24-17 08:55 PM
    Im self-employed, so nothing through employer. My carrier is Truphone, which is a prepaid carrier.

I want to be able to download the UNDELETE software in appworld, so I can undelete my deleted contacts. The user-experience has been horrible with Blackberry so far, in that Blackberry has made it so difficult to accomplish my intended task.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    I go to that link, but it wont let me download the Undelete software! Why cant it just let me download the software?!?!

Recycle Bin - Undelete Contacts Emails etc By
    App Thingy
    Undelete your deleted BBB mails, contacts etc
    02-24-17 11:23 PM
    Im self-employed, so nothing through employer. My carrier is Truphone, which is a prepaid carrier.

I want to be able to download the UNDELETE software in appworld, so I can undelete my deleted contacts. The user-experience has been horrible with Blackberry so far, in that Blackberry has made it so difficult to accomplish my intended task.

https://appworld.blackberry.com/webs...countrycode=US
    I go to that link, but it wont let me download the Undelete software! Why cant it just let me download the software?!?!

Recycle Bin - Undelete Contacts Emails etc By
    App Thingy
    Undelete your deleted BBB mails, contacts etc

OK, but do you have an active BIS account, either thru Truphone or otherwise, and is the BlackBerry 9800 currently activated on it?
    In other words, does your Truphone account also include BIS or does it just have a generic Cellular Data Plan?
    A cellular data plan is not the same as a BlackBerry Internet Service (BIS) account.
    If you are connected to BIS, then on your 9800's status bar the "BlackBerry Four Spots" icon will appear, normally next to the signal bars, like below.
    If it is not connected, then you can't access the BlackBerry only features, like BlackBerry World and such.

cant login to App World, AppWorld-blackberry-data-inset.jpg
    02-25-17 06:55 AM
    My phone doesnt have that stylized letter B between the 3G and the tower strength. Can I get the UNDELETE software another way to put on my BB Torch 9800?
    02-27-17 08:44 AM
    My phone doesnt have that stylized letter B between the 3G and the tower strength. Can I get the UNDELETE software another way to put on my BB Torch 9800?
    You then do not have a BIS data plan.
    If you are paying for one, contact Truphone to get them to trouble shoot as to why you are not connecting to it.

Otherwise, your only options would to either contact the app developer directly or search for alternative app stores to download the app from.
    For example, BlackBerryRC.com:
    UnDelete search result_Blackberry Themes free download, Blackberry Apps, Blackberry Ringtones, Blackberry Games, Blackberry Wallpapers for download
    NOTE: I do not endorse the above site nor can vouch to the reliability of its content.

That said, I do not think that app would help you in your case.
    Generally these "undo the delete" apps work by having already been installed before the accidental delete and it creating a backup copy of the files/messages/contacts and offering to restore from those backups.
    If you delete something and then install the app in hopes of recovery, it can't because there was no backup created to work off of.
    Contact the app author to confirm if this is the case.
    02-27-17 11:07 AM
    Im not paying for a BIS plan and apparently dont have one.

Is it possible for someone who DOES have the BIS plan to download the UNDELETE files I need from AppWorld and post them where I can access them?

Thanks for the alternative links you provided some of them were dead links for the files. The others I couldnt get to work.
    03-04-17 03:38 PM