I'm unable to load android market on my Z30. It downloads the amazon-appstore.html but when I go to open it it just sits there processing and won't install. Is anyone else having this issue? Does someone know what to do? Please help. I need android market

Posted via CB10
    01-27-15 12:49 PM
    It downloads the amazon-appstore.html
    Why are you downloading the webpage? Use this link - Install Amazon Appstore. Tap on the button that says 'Download the Amazon Appstore'
    01-27-15 05:50 PM
    Or wait until you have 10.3.1 on your Z30 as the Amazon Appstore will be pre-installed.

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 02:26 PM
    You may need to RE-Load your software. I encountered this when I tired the latest 10.3.1.2267 leak and soft bricked my Z30. So after getting it going again by re-loading the software, I restored from my latest back up done just prior to attempting to auto-load the leak - this back up contained the android runtime and a bunch of my droid apps - when I tired to run them they all sat there and were "processing"..once done they disappeared.!. So, Once restored I ended up with the same situation as you describe.

I would suggest that you delete your android apps, then use "Back Up Pro - BBry World), for your BBry components such as docs, contacts etc. and then do a Re-load via LINK. Link will security wipe your device and reload...hmm not sure what OS..but quite possibly 10.2.1 (depending upon who your carrier is)...but as we know now, 10.3.1.1581 is not available as BBry has pulled it for Z30's due to black screen issues among many users.

We are all awating a newly revised update for our phones although I have 2ea Z30's that are working perfectly fine with an OTA update from Telus...just don't let your battery drain to zero which is what seems to be part of the issue with the Black Screens issue.

Rgds,

stk
    03-09-15 02:57 PM