It's been 3 years since I have my BlackBerry and I can't seem to let it go.
    My parents gave me a Samsung Galaxy S3 for Christmas 2 years earlier and now it's just sitting on my shelf gathering dust and on my birthday I got a Apple IPhone 5S and I just gave it to my dad and last year they gave me an Asus Zedfone2 and I gave that to my brother. They're very concerned about why I can't let go of my BlackBerry. I don't know why either. So can anyone answer why I'm like this?

Posted via CB10
    syclone1978 likes this.
    04-04-16 10:11 PM
    Because they're only giving you devices equally as powerful or slightly weaker.

I wasn't able to let go of my Z30 for just a year. A portion of the reason of why I let go is because BlackBerry 10 is dying out and I knew I needed a switch before everything slowly stopped working.
    04-04-16 10:43 PM
    No need for deep therapy, I have the same 'problem'. Perfect size, solid OS... If BBerry comes out with a smaller, Android phone -- no physical keyboard. Maybe. Well, inevitably? BTW, it's not going to "slowly stop working." It may eventually fall apart of course...
    04-04-16 10:45 PM
    I'm with all of you...absolutely love my Z10 from day one. Of all of my previous BlackBerry devices, it was amazing.

I saw (was) because I just upgraded to the AT&T Passport...wasn't really seeking, it was spur of the moment as I was online to get my sister a new S7 and have recently read great threads about the Passport, I decided to give it the 14 day trial I get with AT&T.

I've kept my Passport but still keep my Z10 charged and right next to my side if I'm on the couch or nightstand.

Haven't found the love for the Passport as I had with my Z10.

Who knows if it will come in time.

My last OS on my Z10 was 10.3.2.2813 AT&T and I put the same on my Passport.

The Z10 is still a winner in my book, and I have a book.

PassportSQW100-3/10.3.2.2813 AT&T
    04-05-16 12:17 AM