Whatsapp wont work if installed from the play store. Before installing the play store i had whatsapp working cause i installed it from an apk,only one bug,couldnt sent photos.Today ive fixed the android runtime and installed cobalts playstore and all other apps,everything works no probs except whatsapp,when i try to register it says that google play services isnt support by this device and proceeds to get stuck on checking for backups.I uninstalled it,whitelisted the apk and patched it, installed the patched apk and this time it says "Something is wrong with your version of whatspp.Please download the latest version from the google play store."

Does anyone have a fix?Im fine with not being able to send images/videos/voice messages in case that your fix brings these errors.
    02-21-18 01:23 PM
    Whatsapp wont work if installed from the play store. Before installing the play store i had whatsapp working cause i installed it from an apk,only one bug,couldnt sent photos.Today ive fixed the android runtime and installed cobalts playstore and all other apps,everything works no probs except whatsapp,when i try to register it says that google play services isnt support by this device and proceeds to get stuck on checking for backups.I uninstalled it,whitelisted the apk and patched it, installed the patched apk and this time it says "Something is wrong with your version of whatspp.Please download the latest version from the google play store."

Does anyone have a fix?Im fine with not being able to send images/videos/voice messages in case that your fix brings these errors.
    You don't patch WhatsApp.

Download WhatsApp from www.whatsapp.com/android.

Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

You will need an SD card for this to work.
    02-21-18 01:25 PM
    You don't patch WhatsApp.

Download WhatsApp from Android.

Install app, tap OUTSIDE the box IF warned about Google Play Services.

Run patch from BlackBerry World:

http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...ntent/60005088

You will need an SD card for this to work.
    Thanks for the quick response! I will try this tomorrow since i cant receive messages from them for another 8 hours :/ One question,will i be able to restore a backup?I have the file,its not from google drive.
    02-21-18 01:37 PM
    Thanks for the quick response! I will try this tomorrow since i cant receive messages from them for another 8 hours :/ One question,will i be able to restore a backup?I have the file,its not from google drive.
    I don't think you can restore backups anymore.
    02-21-18 02:36 PM
    I don't think you can restore backups anymore.
    Thanks man! It worked and i've restored a backup Do you know where can i download instagram?I cant login with the google play version,just gets stuck on the login screen.
    02-22-18 02:22 PM
    Thanks man! It worked and i've restored a backup Do you know where can i download instagram?I cant login with the google play version,just gets stuck on the login screen.
    http://www.apkmirror.com/apk/instagr...-apk-download/
    02-22-18 02:32 PM
    Doesnt work after I close it,when I re open it it just freezes and then crashes.
    Last edited by BullGamesPc; 02-24-18 at 04:52 PM. Reason: Fixed a typo
    02-24-18 04:32 PM
    Last version of instagram I tried on a BB10 phone was 9.1.5. Not sure of any versions after that which work perfectly.
    02-25-18 02:33 AM
    Last version of instagram I tried on a BB10 phone was 9.1.5. Not sure of any versions after that which work perfectly.
    damn,ill just have to use inst10 then
    02-26-18 04:55 AM