I have a blackberry z30 and I am unable to get onto the phone. The screen works fine but when i enter my password nothing happens, it also says that i have typed the incorrect password 6 times (i have not) I have tried powering it down and restarting and none of those have worked.
    07-16-17 08:03 PM
    I have a blackberry z30 and I am unable to get onto the phone. The screen works fine but when i enter my password nothing happens, it also says that i have typed the incorrect password 6 times (i have not) I have tried powering it down and restarting and none of those have worked.
    Did you recently change anything or install new apps? Anyone else have access that might have changed your password? And you are sure that you have entered the right combination of numbers or letters or whatever? Upper/lower case?

Password or Pin?

Have you tried using Link? Recent backup?

I guess you could try reloading the OS but it might still demand the password but if there's something amiss with the Z30 keyboard, using the computer might bypass it.

Good luck.
    07-16-17 08:37 PM
    Make sure you have blackberry manager installed, plug in your blackberry and enter password via your pc. See if that gets you past the hump

Posted with my good ol reliable classic
    07-17-17 10:18 PM