Hi, my Blackberry Priv went into bootloop over two weeks ago. I sometimes gets as far as the home screen with a box stating "Android is starting up" and then returns to bootup.

I'm based in UK so zero support from Blackberry. Took it to a repair shop who failed to re-install OS after a week.

When I tried to download Android for the Priv from Blackberry's site: /ca/en/support/smartphones/android-os-reload

I got an empty zip file. Tried again. Same result.

Frankly I'm seriously unimpressed with Blackberry. Offering incomplete downloads is like saying F*** Y** to paying customers.
    08-26-19 09:17 AM
    I get your frustration for SURE, but lets try to keep it family friendly!

Please join the site so you can reply in this thread. See this link for instructions on how to join.

I am reaching out to get you help here.
    08-26-19 09:55 AM
    Hi, my Blackberry Priv went into bootloop over two weeks ago. I sometimes gets as far as the home screen with a box stating "Android is starting up" and then returns to bootup.

I'm based in UK so zero support from Blackberry. Took it to a repair shop who failed to re-install OS after a week.

When I tried to download Android for the Priv from Blackberry's site: /ca/en/support/smartphones/android-os-reload

I got an empty zip file. Tried again. Same result.

Frankly I'm seriously unimpressed with Blackberry. Offering incomplete downloads is like saying F*** Y** to paying customers.
    Try again. I have no issue with the download or resulting file. Maybe another browser?

https://www.blackberry.com/ca/en/sup...roid-os-reload
    pkcable likes this.
    08-26-19 10:18 AM