I'm having great difficulty copying or transferring all my Contacts from my Blackberry Classic to a new Samsung A40 (Android). Several anon suggestions on the Net assume there is an option in te Contacts app to 'transfer all', but it's not showing on my BBC. So far I can only transfer one contact at a time using a Share option over Bluetooth, and then the Share option mysteriously isn't shown in the after I've transferred 2 or sometimes only 1 contact.
    What am I doing wrong ?
    03-17-20 07:10 AM
    I'm having great difficulty copying or transferring all my Contacts from my Blackberry Classic to a new Samsung A40 (Android). Several anon suggestions on the Net assume there is an option in te Contacts app to 'transfer all', but it's not showing on my BBC. So far I can only transfer one contact at a time using a Share option over Bluetooth, and then the Share option mysteriously isn't shown in the after I've transferred 2 or sometimes only 1 contact.
    What am I doing wrong ?
    Can you get them both on WIFI, if so use media mushroom transfer available in PLAYSTORE
    03-17-20 11:29 AM
    What am I doing wrong ?
    Try Samsung Smart Switch on your PC to transfer the data....

Really don't know if it works with BB10, but it's something to try. Lot's of folks have had issues with Content Transfer...
    03-17-20 11:33 AM
    Try Samsung Smart Switch on your PC to transfer the data....

Really don't know if it works with BB10, but it's something to try. Lot's of folks have had issues with Content Transfer...
    It does. It will handle: contacts, schedule, memos, photos, videos (DRM free content only), music (DRM free content only), documents, voice recordings, and call history

BlackBerry owners

- Wireless transfers: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 (Mobile AP)
    - Wired transfer from your BlackBerry device to your Galaxy: BlackBerry OS 7 or 10 for transfers via USB connector
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.easyMover
    Dunt Dunt Dunt likes this.
    03-17-20 04:27 PM
    It does. It will handle: contacts, schedule, memos, photos, videos (DRM free content only), music (DRM free content only), documents, voice recordings, and call history

https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.easyMover
    I've used it for Backups on my S7... never tried the switch feature, as I was coming from another Android at that time. It was a very handy tool for those that want hard backups in their possession.
    03-18-20 08:33 AM