I can't access outlook app or office 365 on my keyone. It is as if I am in a loop and I can try to log in and it keeps sending me back to start over
    12-25-17 08:51 PM
    Do you have 2 factor auth on your acct? Have you logged into the browser acct first before using the app? I just added the acct to my hub instead of having an app
    12-26-17 09:27 AM
    More details on what you are doing and where you get stuck might help.

Works fine with HUB and I've used the Outlook App too..... but not at the same time.
    12-26-17 09:41 AM
    Sorry I was a little vague. I have installed the outlook app on the phone. When I put in my passwd Microsoft will not recognize my acct. Although I have 365 and can log in on a laptop. I use my email through Go daddy with my website and I have not gone through the server first to laod the outlook app on the keyone. I am with someone that put outlook on a IPhone in under 2 minutes. We are aware of what we are doing we are curious if this is a BB problem or a Microsoft problem.

This is the entire point of having a BB and between BB not supporting link so I could use my passport and this it is frustrating
    12-26-17 11:27 AM
    Sorry I was a little vague. I have installed the outlook app on the phone. When I put in my passwd Microsoft will not recognize my acct. Although I have 365 and can log in on a laptop. I use my email through Go daddy with my website and I have not gone through the server first to laod the outlook app on the keyone. I am with someone that put outlook on a IPhone in under 2 minutes. We are aware of what we are doing we are curious if this is a BB problem or a Microsoft problem.

This is the entire point of having a BB and between BB not supporting link so I could use my passport and this it is frustrating
    Not sure what the problem is. I can log into my Microsoft account and run the whole suite without issue.
    12-26-17 11:32 AM
    As I said I am trying to figure out if it is a BB problem or a MS problem. Microsoft was not helpful on the phone. I would love to call BB whenI get home from Vacation, but not sure how to do it and although I use ATT I bought a phone through Amazon and not sure if they will help. BB customer service is ridiculous, helpful when you can get to them, but they want to charge you to use their service. Looking for some guidance to know where to start
    12-26-17 11:42 AM
    I will say I am not having any trouble using email on my phone. I just want to use outlook to have everything sync up
    12-26-17 11:45 AM
    As I said I am trying to figure out if it is a BB problem or a MS problem. Microsoft was not helpful on the phone. I would love to call BB whenI get home from Vacation, but not sure how to do it and although I use ATT I bought a phone through Amazon and not sure if they will help. BB customer service is ridiculous, helpful when you can get to them, but they want to charge you to use their service. Looking for some guidance to know where to start
    The KEYᵒⁿᵉ is an Android Nougat device like any other. The added security features do not impede its operation.

This should be a Microsoft issue.
    12-26-17 11:46 AM
    I will say I am not having any trouble using email on my phone. I just want to use outlook to have everything sync up
    I'm setup just like you. Office 365 hosting with GoDaddy. Are you using your full email as login?
    12-26-17 11:57 AM
    Chuck thank you. I am using my full address. The encouraging thing is that you have the same set up and it will work.
    12-26-17 12:04 PM
    Chuck thank you. I am using my full address. The encouraging thing is that you have the same set up and it will work.
    I use both outlook/hotmail account plus the Professional Office 365 email through same app. When setting up each account, seemed like simple process but different for each. For the Office 365 account, once I entered the email, it seems like it did a little different verification process and then identified as Office 365, then asked for password.

If you're getting to steps I've described then it sounds like wrong password. If you've checked password and/or not getting same process, I would suggest contacting GoDaddy support.

Under no circumstances, identity your device as BlackBerry. Just say Android, tell support person, Alcatel Idol or some other Android flagship. Android is Android so it doesn't matter. BlackBerry just confuses matters.
    12-26-17 12:19 PM
    It will absolutely work. I have a cloud MS Exchange server as part in my enterprise O365 subscription and it works perfectly.

I am not using the Outlook app because I prefer the Hub+ Suite instead, but the Outlook app works perfectly.

It might help to get the domain and server info for your MS Exchange account and configure it manually.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    12-26-17 12:21 PM
    It will absolutely work. I have a cloud MS Exchange server as part in my enterprise O365 subscription and it works perfectly.

I am not using the Outlook app because I prefer the Hub+ Suite instead, but the Outlook app works perfectly.

It might help to get the domain and server info for your MS Exchange account and configure it manually.

If hosting with GoDaddy, shouldn't even need that. Should all auto-set. Remember, I was able to setup and I'm the IT dummy of CrackBerry.
    12-26-17 12:24 PM
    If hosting with GoDaddy, shouldn't even need that. Should all auto-set. Remember, I was able to setup and I'm the IT dummy of CrackBerry.
    I have set up many dozens of Exchange accounts on many different devices, and have never been able to predict when the auto discover setup will work perfectly and when I will have to configure settings manually. The nice thing about most decent hosting services, like GoDaddy or O365 is that have great documentation if you need to configure your account manually.

12-26-17 12:35 PM
    I have set up many dozens of Exchange accounts on many different devices, and have never been able to predict when the auto discover setup will work perfectly and when I will have to configure settings manually. The nice thing about most decent hosting services, like GoDaddy or O365 is that have great documentation if you need to configure your account manually.

I just hold my breath, squint from one eye and then slowly exhale, hoping for the best. LOL..
    12-26-17 12:38 PM

That's the key is to check out their documentation. Doing it manually might be the best option. I've had issues before where the domain hosting for email and web were different. And telling the account what web server to user was critical.
    12-26-17 01:28 PM
    I spoke to GoDaddy last night and they said I would never be able to set up outlook with a pop email acct. I needed to change to an IMAP which I did for a yearly fee. No worries if this will make it work but it did not. I am going to wait a few days till I get home and visit a store, and if that fails I know a consultant I have hired before. being an independent business person, you must wear so many hats, and technology can run you over if you do not keep up. Family, on the road selling where do you spend your time? I find I am good at selling and not so at technology. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and pay for help.

I am appreciative of collective help as always. At least I know it works from your replies, so I just have to get to the correct person I guess
    12-27-17 06:37 AM
    I spoke to GoDaddy last night and they said I would never be able to set up outlook with a pop email acct. I needed to change to an IMAP which I did for a yearly fee. No worries if this will make it work but it did not. I am going to wait a few days till I get home and visit a store, and if that fails I know a consultant I have hired before. being an independent business person, you must wear so many hats, and technology can run you over if you do not keep up. Family, on the road selling where do you spend your time? I find I am good at selling and not so at technology. Sometimes you have to bite the bullet and pay for help.

I am appreciative of collective help as always. At least I know it works from your replies, so I just have to get to the correct person I guess
    My understanding is that when you pay annual cost to GoDaddy for Office 365, your email includes both POP and IMAP capabilities. I can also tell you that if you pay extra for archive or encryption it can alter your hosting address which doesn't populate automatically.

Do you archive?
    12-27-17 07:54 AM
    My understanding is that when you pay annual cost to GoDaddy for Office 365, your email includes both POP and IMAP capabilities. I can also tell you that if you pay extra for archive or encryption it can alter your hosting address which doesn't populate automatically.

Do you archive?
    I pay $20 a month for an E3 (Enterprise) Office 365 account that includes a cloud-hosted exchange server, SharePoint server, etc. I don't recommend this for non-techies because I have to administer it myself, but it's a big-business package for a very reasonable price.

12-27-17 08:07 AM
    Chuck I have 365 thru Microsoft., not GoDaddy. I do not archive. I just left the ATT store and they were unsuccessful. They said they know for sure there was an issue between MS and GD. I am next headed to a Microsoft store. We have one up the road. After that I may throw it thru the wall!
    12-29-17 08:26 PM
    Chuck I have 365 thru Microsoft., not GoDaddy. I do not archive. I just left the ATT store and they were unsuccessful. They said they know for sure there was an issue between MS and GD. I am next headed to a Microsoft store. We have one up the road. After that I may throw it thru the wall!
    It's almost certainly not the phone or the App. Who is your email provider? Do you have a Cloud Exchange solution?

Outlook is a client for your services. It does not exchange any data with your phone directly.

You will need the email server address to configure your email account.

If it is an MS Exchange account, you can also sync your contacts, calendar, tasks, and notes with the Hub+ Suite .

If it is a Gmail account, you can sync email, contacts and calendar, but not tasks or notes.

If it is another service, what you can connect will depend on what standards it supports.

If your contacts and calendar are only in Outlook, and not connected to a Cloud service, you won't be able to sync them with anything in Android or iOS.

12-30-17 11:22 AM
    I can't access outlook app or office 365 on my keyone. It is as if I am in a loop and I can try to log in and it keeps sending me back to start over
    I had 3 accounts (work, school, hotmail) connected to my BB Hub. All went dead/silent. I think it had something to do with a recent hub update, I'm not sure.

I removed all three, then added back all 3, and now it's working. It might be an exchange certificate issue, or some permission missing in hub. My Hub connected still to my gmail and yahoo accounts just fine.

So, there's your answer. Remove then Add.
    01-26-18 10:36 AM