I have a BlackBerry Q10, and all of the sudden its no longer accessing my Hub, the error appears to be in the BlackyBerry App World, so when i try to open the hub, it crashes.

When i try to open the BB app World, it crashes and gives me an error Message saying: "There is a problem with BlackBerry App World. The BlackBerry App World needs to be closed. "

I tried restarting the phone, taking of the battery, and none of it helps.

Please if someone can give me some assistance, i'd appreciate very much. For the blackBerry with no hub is useless to me.

BlackBerry Q10
    SQN 100-3
    04-14-17 04:00 PM
    I also have the same device with same SQN no. and OS version. I didn't ever face that kind of error (using since last 6 months). May be you need to reload the software using BlackBerry link or use an autoloader.
    04-14-17 05:16 PM
    I also have the same device with same SQN no. and OS version. I didn't ever face that kind of error (using since last 6 months). May be you need to reload the software using BlackBerry link or use an autoloader.
    This would also be my suggestion, to use an autoloader. Some suggest to not do any backup with BlackBerry Link, personally I've never had an issue with it.

Posted with my  Classic
    04-14-17 09:25 PM
    There is no problem with making a Backup but with restoring it as it might restore the corrupt data causing the problem.
    04-15-17 05:25 AM
    I find a solution, all i had to do was reinstal WhatsApp, and it started working again. Don't know why, it had never happened in almost 2 years with the phone.
    But thanks anyways guys!
    04-15-17 02:34 PM