Many similar questions have been asked over the years but any posted solution is inapplicable or does not work.
    I have a Q10. I have had previous BBId's over the years. All the same. First with early BBOS and more recently with the Priv. This issue may have something to do with the recent split between BBOS on the one hand and Android on the other. Without knowing of the issue I signed in with my old id.
    I used the same password. Could not log or sign in or verify. Changed password with same result. Then I changed passwords with the same result. I created a new identity but this does not "take" on the Q10. I had tried to create a new identity on the Q10 but to no avail. I turned BB protect off in so doing but now wonder whether it got turned back on during the process.

Oddly, I can sign into both identities on my PC but to neither from an android phone or my BB

I would wipe the phone and start anew if I could get in to wipe it but cannot because of aforementioned

Blackberry help when I finally got through was useless. I wonder how BB can hope to grow and flourish when it simply relies on the goodwill of forums and ton of advertising along with rigid solutions on line which do not always work.

Anyone have any ideas? Is my Q10 now a brick? The phone works and basic email is fine but I am incapable of utilizing other functions such as getting apps
    11-13-17 05:13 PM
    I think that you did brick the phone. Otherwise, since you know the password, it would let you sign in.
    11-13-17 06:23 PM
    that is what I was afraid of. I still do not know how it happened. Ah, live and learn...maybe
    11-13-17 07:13 PM