Hello. The leak install and restore worked fine on my Q10 but not on my Z10. When I try to restore the backup onto my Z10, is says device is not connected and restore cannot be completed. If I downgrade the Z10 's OS will I be able to do a restore back to how the phone was initially?

Thank you.

Typed with my Q10, or Z10, or Q10, or...
    09-07-14 09:21 AM
    Except if your backup is corrupted, this should work.
    09-07-14 10:10 AM
    Except if your backup is corrupted, this should work.
    Thank u. I think it is corrupted. Any idea how that could have happened? All is good since I recovered photos and videos from Box. But do not want a repeat.

09-07-14 11:20 AM
    The issue with 1154 seems to be restoring the Media. This is the only OS I have found in the 10.3 range that does not allow the restore to complete successfully. The issue I have found is the Photos. My restore says it is cancelled and did not complete however in fact it actually did complete but not in the correct manner.

Not sure what ever goes in Photos. I have never had anything go in to that folder aside from a few images I put in there myself but that's what it seems to not like.
    09-07-14 11:25 AM
    The issue with 1154 seems to be restoring the Media. This is the only OS I have found in the 10.3 range that does not allow the restore to complete successfully. The issue I have found is the Photos. My restore says it is cancelled and did not complete however in fact it actually did complete but not in the correct manner.

Not sure what ever goes in Photos. I have never had anything go in to that folder aside from a few images I put in there myself but that's what it seems to not like.
    So, if I deselect media, will it restore the settings? That makes sense because my Q10 's media are all saved onto my SD card but my daughter had all of her media saved onto the device itself and synced with Box. So far, she hasn't lost much. She has to reset her settings and apps but if she is fine then I will leave it alone.

09-07-14 11:37 AM
    So, if I deselect media, will it restore the settings? That makes sense because my Q10 's media are all saved onto my SD card but my daughter had all of her media saved onto the device itself and synced with Box. So far, she hasn't lost much. She has to reset her settings and apps but if she is fine then I will leave it alone.

Deselect media it should successfully restore pain I know as Media takes up a good portion of the backup with docs, camera photos and videos, music etc.
    09-07-14 12:07 PM
    Deselect media it should successfully restore pain I know as Media takes up a good portion of the backup with docs, camera photos and videos, music etc.
    Thank you. At the moment my daughter has elected to just set everything up since she has not lost much at all. She is liking the the OS.

Q10 with 10.3.0.1154
    09-07-14 12:19 PM