Does anyone else have an issue with deleting text-messages?
    I've had a BlackBerry for ages, almost ten years now, and admittedly I haven't been great at deleting over the years..

I didn't really notice until now. I have just changed from a Q5 to a Q20 / Classic. My Q5 is unfortunately unable to charge anymore, and thus I cannot do a device switch via the device switch app.

I wanted to start my Classic clean of all prior text messages and just keep kalendar details and contacts (I have some local contacts..) however, as I transferred data, a few text messages I am just not able to delete.

I have tried just about everything. The text messages left are filled with messages from way back and I guess that is partly why I cannot delete them and also since I had saved some of the text messages in a previous OS.

Trouble is that now I don't seem to be able to get a text message through to those people.

Unfortunately I cannot just wipe and start over since I'll loose quite a few local contacts then..

Does anyone have a work around??? Help Please!!

Posted via CB10
    12-17-15 06:45 AM
    Download my app with the promo code 1FREEBERRY to get it for free and see if you can delete the text messages from there

App Name: Blueberry SMS

Link to BlackBerry World Listing: appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/59966052/

Enter the Promo code 1FREEBERRY after swiping down from the top and selecting Redeem.

Cannot delete certain text-messages-pic15.png
    12-18-15 06:47 PM