Lately when I am on my Motion reading a text I am unable to answer a call if it comes in while I am typing or reading a text. When I get the drop down screen I click answer and nothing happens. Same with the auto message. Anyone have the same issue?
    03-10-18 10:52 AM
    I'm having the same issue, glad I'm not the only one. Hopefully someone knows a way to do it.
    03-10-18 11:01 AM
    And when I sent a text while on a call the call was ended although my frustrated cursing was heard on the other end. This is the third wonky thing since the last update. I also have had some emails not arrive at my phone and the To field in emails doesn't get filled if I start the email by selecting on of the suggestions.
    03-13-18 07:26 AM
    Lately, I started having the same problem on my Priv. And not just when reading a text. If the phone was unlocked, the drop down notification will not respond to tapping Answer or Dismiss. To work around the issue, I went to Settings->Sounds and notifications->App notifications->Phone and turned off "Allow peeking". This disabled the drop down and brings up the full screen slider to answer,
    03-17-18 03:42 PM
    Thanks rossboulet that is the info i need drives me insane when i can not get to answer the phone and trying to get out of tx messaging or email eg.
    rossboulet likes this.
    03-26-18 09:39 AM