I've recently switched from a BlackBerry Classic to a BlackBerry Keyone for work and a Priv for personal use. Using the trackpad on the Classic, I was able to scroll through e-mails in the Hub and click on the trackpad to delete them quickly. I can't seem to replicate the same functionality on the Priv or KeyOne. Is this possible to do?
    Thanks!
    06-19-17 09:24 AM
    On the PRIV from within the HUB, select and hold down the first email, then select additional emails as you would like, then hit the garbage can icon in upper right hand corner to delete.

Not sure if it is the same on the Keyone.... as I haven't played with it yet.
    06-19-17 09:30 AM
    In the android BlackBerry Hub, you have swipe gestures for delete and other functions. Swipe left or right over an email, text, etc. And you'll either delete it or make unread. You can also customize these functions
    06-19-17 09:58 AM
    In the android BlackBerry Hub, you have swipe gestures for delete and other functions. Swipe left or right over an email, text, etc. And you'll either delete it or make unread. You can also customize these functions
    That is for single read and or delete. I believe the OP was questioning about multiple emails at a time.

Or not...
    06-19-17 11:00 AM
    I'm not referring to swiping, that I'm aware of. On the Classic without swiping you can scroll through e-mails using the trackpad and select which ones you want to delete by clicking on the trackpad. Can you replicate this on the Priv and/or Keyone?
    06-20-17 08:03 PM
    If you long press anything, you then can select multiple items. This is done on the screen though, not through the keyboard as far as I know... maybe there is a way though
    06-20-17 11:58 PM
    You guys seems to be purposely ignoring the OP's question.

I also want to know, how to "select" or "highlight" an item in the hub without touching the screen.

The trackpad is so efficient for doing that.

Just now I have a client that gets hundreds of emails a day, he looks at the hub and knows to press the delete key on the keyboard 4 times to delete 4 emails. The problem is that the Classic is so slow, he sometimes accidentally deletes Text Chats also.

This same concept is used on regular computers looking at a list of files or icons for example. You don't have to use the mouse, you can use the keyboard to move through the list and delete or open.
    06-22-17 04:41 AM