It says you can add photos, documents and such, but what about putting in software links/icons (action links) so that whenever I use that particular capability it is done in the locker as well? In other words, what is the range of things I can keep in the locker? I notice in the promotions for the Key2 many more things seem to be referenced that the locker can be used for that could be done previously on the Key1, I'm just not sure how that compares to what could be done with the locker on the Motion. (Please excuse me if I am not using the correct terminology)
    08-11-18 10:08 AM
    It says you can add photos, documents and such, but what about putting in software links/icons (action links) so that whenever I use that particular capability it is done in the locker as well? In other words, what is the range of things I can keep in the locker? I notice in the promotions for the Key2 many more things seem to be referenced that the locker can be used for that could be done previously on the Key1, I'm just not sure how that compares to what could be done with the locker on the Motion. (Please excuse me if I am not using the correct terminology)
    Just files.

If they update the Motion to Oreo, it should get the new version of the Locker App that the Key2 has. The Keyone on Oreo has the new version now and its possible to add applications into the Locker.
    08-11-18 12:25 PM