i use onenote on a daily bases on my windows phone but it isn't available for bb 10 as of now. i love windows os but i love physical keyboards more so was planning to switch to a blackberry passport. all i do on my phone is write so syncing my documents to a cloud service is very imp so that i dont loose them. i saw that docs to go has real potential but does it has seamless sync options like onenote which syncs to onedrive automatically....pls ans. it will be appreciated!
    05-08-15 06:20 AM
    pls someone??? i am desperate to by a passport
    05-08-15 06:30 AM
    yes, you have native One Drive, DropBox, Box, Mega sync.
    OneDrive, DropBox and Box have full integration to system, automatic back ups for pics, integration with File Manager etc. so basically you can save/open files from file manager or docstogo directly, as it is shown as SD card or native memory.
    arihant275 likes this.
    05-08-15 06:33 AM
    if i write a document and click save....does it saves directly to for eg onedrive or do i have to do that manually every time?
    05-08-15 06:47 AM
    if i write a document and click save....does it saves directly to for eg onedrive or do i have to do that manually every time?
    AFAIK you choose your location for every new file. Default is 'documents' on you media card. But everything you open that is already in a cloud folder will save there, ofcourse. And: file management with 'flow' of BB10 is pretty neat. On the other hand, some larger Dropbox folders may take some time to open the first time.
    arihant275 likes this.
    05-08-15 10:24 AM
    onenote is available on snap and works perfect, so is office and again works perfect
    arihant275 likes this.
    05-08-15 10:28 AM
    Yes. It will save back to the spot you opened it from. I use dropbox however onedrive works the same.

can we sync docs to go documents to a cloud service like dropbox or onedrive from a bb 10 device-img_20150508_082734.png

Posted via CB10
    arihant275 likes this.
    05-08-15 10:28 AM