My keyone told there are invaild SIM cards when I entering any Chinese carrier' SIM. I think my cellphone must be SIM locked or network locked. Sprint didn't unlock it for me.becoz Im have not a Sprint account.How should I do?
    Another question is my keyone didn't ask me to entering the unlock code,I dont know how to check out how many times can I try(mep left)
    05-31-18 11:57 AM
    If it is a Sprint phone, you cannot unlock it. Network locked.
    05-31-18 12:29 PM
    why?thank u
    06-01-18 12:07 AM
    The reason is because Sprint is the vendor, and they have their rules about how they will give out unlock codes.

They would give the unlock code to the customer who bought the phone from Sprint.

If you bought the phone from a private party, they neglected to tell you that it would be impossible for you to lock it.

And.......... if you are not on Sprint, the phone might not work well on your telephone carrier in any case...
    06-01-18 02:19 PM
    Another way of saying it, is that Sprint wants their customers or phones to not move to other carriers, so they are strict about not giving unlock codes.

It could be used by another customer who is on Sprint, but that's it. If the original customer does not owe money to Sprint. It is very risky to buy Sprint phones from private parties.
    06-01-18 02:23 PM