I have two playbooks and am trying to see if I can use them like a dual screen dvd player for in a vehicle. I'm hoping to be able to play a movie on one of them and have it shown on the other one at the same time. Can this be done? And is it through Bluetooth, usb, or HDMI? I don't mind if I have to connect them with a cable.
    12-08-15 10:26 AM
    I have two playbooks and am trying to see if I can use them like a dual screen dvd player for in a vehicle. I'm hoping to be able to play a movie on one of them and have it shown on the other one at the same time. Can this be done? And is it through Bluetooth, usb, or HDMI? I don't mind if I have to connect them with a cable.
    Interesting question. There is nothing I can think of that will make that happen. I am curious to hear from the others though. Good luck with it.

Posted via CB10
    12-08-15 03:20 PM
    I saw another post with this same question.

There's nothing that will do exactly what you want, but there's ALWAYS a way to skin the cat - just put the same movie on BOTH machines, give the urchins each their own set of headphones, then they just listen to the movie on their own tablet.
    12-11-15 04:19 PM