After using a Bold/ HTC Thunderbolt combo for several years I would like to replace both with a Z30 (or a classic if it comes to Verizon).

Does anyone know or would appreciate if someone could check if the following free apps work on Blackberry 10? They include: Yard Sale Treasure Map, Red Laser, and Shop Savvy. They are deal breaker apps for my vintage business.

I will be buying off contract to keep my unlimited data so not an easy way to try. Thanks.
    12-02-14 08:57 AM
    I just checked BB App World, and none of those even come up in a search on my '30.......and I just looked at the Amazon App store and same thing, none of those apps came up either.
    12-02-14 09:28 AM
    Thanks Carl. I am the OP (just found my Crackberry account details).

Will those apps work on Blackberry 10 using Snap to get the apps via Google Play? I had read that while an app can be installed via that method it doesn't mean it will run well.

Those apps are currently on my Thunderbolt via Google Play. I really don't want to have to get a newer Android or an Iphone if I can just have one Blackberry.
    12-02-14 10:25 AM
    If you install Snap

http://forums.crackberry.com/android...taller-902493/

all apps are available to download. I just installed every single of them on my Q10. The results are:

Shop Savvy no issues what so ever.
    Red Laser and Yard Sale Treasure Map require Google Play services. I was able to bypass the play services screen in Red Laser and it seems to work. On Yard Sale it will not work without google play services. You can try the patchers at this thread http://forums.crackberry.com/android...g-page-965257/

Maybe someone who has already patched their phone can test the apps out for you.
    12-02-14 10:36 AM
    Thanks Blueyestm! Hopefully someone will be able to test them for me.
    12-02-14 11:54 AM