The last BB I had was the Bold 9930. I enjoyed it but ended up going back to iOS and haven't switched since. I'd really like to pick up a Classic but I want to make sure it would meet my needs. I don't use a ton of apps but there are a few which I would want/need. Do these exist at this time:

-Instagram - I know it can be sideloaded; is that working correctly now?
    -Open Table
    -Paypal
    -Flickr
    -BoA
    -TeamSpeak
    -Nest

Also, could someone say how the Classic (or BB10 in general) handles group texts? I like how iOS groups them into their own thread for all texts with that group. I've seen Android phones which will just put the messages into the threads for the person who sent it, which makes it hard to keep up with the conversation since you're going back and forth between the text threads for each person in the group.
    01-16-15 02:04 PM
    All of these apps are available via Snap. Only Snap needs to be side loaded.

As far as group text, I don't have a Classic, but in my Z30, they are all grouped within one thread.
    01-16-15 04:50 PM
    The last BB I had was the Bold 9930. I enjoyed it but ended up going back to iOS and haven't switched since. I'd really like to pick up a Classic but I want to make sure it would meet my needs. I don't use a ton of apps but there are a few which I would want/need. Do these exist at this time:

-Instagram - I know it can be sideloaded; is that working correctly now?
    -Open Table
    -Paypal
    -Flickr
    -BoA
    -TeamSpeak
    -Nest

Also, could someone say how the Classic (or BB10 in general) handles group texts? I like how iOS groups them into their own thread for all texts with that group. I've seen Android phones which will just put the messages into the threads for the person who sent it, which makes it hard to keep up with the conversation since you're going back and forth between the text threads for each person in the group.
    If you are coming from a bold than classic would be nice. Just try passport. It has much more better processor,display,camera and almost everything you can think of.

Posted via CB10
    01-17-15 12:12 AM