For the last two day my Keyone is really acting up bad , first time ever . Something is killing my battery fast and nothing is open and it sits in my truck while I'm working . What could be causing this . I was able to get two days on it no problem. Now I'm dead by 9 at night . Help !!!!
    🍻
    11-30-17 11:17 AM
    It's sitting in your truck... do you move around for work, and are you in an area with poor reception? Next job it might be better....

Have you done a 32 second reboot...
    Have you checked your app battery usage in settings.....
    Have you uninstalled any recent apps or accounts you have added....
    Have you cleared your device cache.....

Might consider doing a factory restore....
    12-01-17 11:13 AM
    Take Dunt Dunt Dunt's advice.

One other question - WHERE are you? If you are somewhere with a "real" winter, then COLD could be also killing your battery. As a general rule, electronics shouldn't be exposed to any amount of serious cold.
    12-01-17 11:26 AM
    I live in Vancouver BC
    Something I did find is this
    Attached Thumbnails Can some one pls help me , KEYone battery is messed up.-14090.jpg  
    12-02-17 09:23 PM
    It appears on the list there are some recent updates. I am not sure how it indicates battery use for app updates but "Play Store" is definitely working during updates; on the list it accounts for 5%. I usually find that when I get updates it takes extra battery. It is possible to turn off auto update so you can control when you are getting them. I did that for the security updates because they are set to come over Wi-Fi and I want to be sure it happens when I am not going to go out of range of my Wi-Fi signal.
    12-03-17 12:47 PM
    PS Are you on WiFi? A while back our WiFi signal was spotty and the phone was set for wi-fi so it caused some issues which cleared when the wi-fi signal was stabilized. Since I have unlimited data with T-Mobile, I turn off the option to use wi-fi with my phone when it gives me any trouble.
    12-03-17 01:02 PM
    I have my updates set to manual, so it shows there available but I have to select to download them , for all the apps that appear to be using battery, should I force stop them and see how it goes after ?
    12-03-17 05:43 PM
    could just be battery stats on the system are wrong. this is a common problem with a lot of android devices.

try the 32second reboot. as far as I know that does a battery Stat and a dalvik cache wipe.
    12-04-17 08:24 PM
    unfortunately I've done that 2 times now and it's still getting brutal! battery 🔋 life as bad as the priv , it's a total shock to me as I was getting two days . guess I'm stuck wiping the phone right ??
    12-05-17 01:02 AM
    Google play services and phone idle are both key contributors to my problem , the second I Un plug the phone with in 30 mins they are both on chewing up battery as the phone sits idle . I've also see it where I go to battery and there is no available data ??
    HELP !!
    12-05-17 07:22 AM
    I'd wipe the phone.....
    12-05-17 08:29 AM
    **** really eh ? what do u think brought this on all of a sudden? so be for I wipe the phone obviously make sure all photos and contacts ect are backed up . is there a way to back up the phone before you I do the wipe
    12-05-17 09:22 AM
    so wiped the phone , was easy for the most part . as I write this phone off the charger at 430 am and has been sitting Un used till now . we are at 96% . will obviously give it some time to settle in befor jumping to conclusions. but so far not looking so good . how the heck is I crap so good with battery consumption. I take the work phone off at 430 am and return home at 6 pm and it's still at 60-50 % remember it's a work phone on it ALL day . boggles my mind .
    12-07-17 08:01 AM
    Weird - now that you've done a wipe watch the battery usage application to try and get an idea of what is chewing it up.

There is the outside possibility also of a hardware problem.
    12-07-17 09:23 AM
    This is what she looks like as I write this
    Attached Thumbnails Can some one pls help me , KEYone battery is messed up.-screenshot_20171207-130701.jpg  
    12-07-17 03:08 PM
    And this
    Attached Thumbnails Can some one pls help me , KEYone battery is messed up.-screenshot_20171207-130705.jpg  
    12-07-17 03:08 PM
    phone idle if you Google it is a huge problem affecting many users with nugget. mine is sitting at 13% usage as I write this . anyone know of how to correct this . how my keyone goes from amazing to basically PRIV battery performance is mind bending to me
    12-08-17 12:21 AM
    phone idle if you Google it is a huge problem affecting many users with nugget. mine is sitting at 13% usage as I write this . anyone know of how to correct this . how my keyone goes from amazing to basically PRIV battery performance is mind bending to me
    As suggested on line , they say to take a picture of battery consumption within the first 5-10% and this is what I have , once again phone idle and Google services are to blame . How do we mitigate this problem
    Thank you
    Attached Thumbnails Can some one pls help me , KEYone battery is messed up.-screenshot_20171208-054659.jpg  
    12-08-17 07:55 AM
    This is getting into territory that I don't deal with much. It may be that you have to force stop some apps.
    I have a PRIV and so I do things like turn off Location Services because that's a battery and data hog.
    12-08-17 11:40 AM