I wiped my BlackBerry and passed it on. But I never deleted it BlackBerry desktop manager.. If I log in to it to delete it..can i?.. Or can't I access it.. Or can The person with the phone access it
    10-09-14 10:11 AM
    They would need access to your computer plus they would need to know your BB login information, both of these are VERY unlikely to happen unless you passed the device on to a close relative and even then, then need information you would have to give them. It;s extremely unlikely. Almost zero!
    Desktop Manager only accesses a phone attached to the computer. The new owner should have no issue once the phone is attached to a new BB ID.

Deletion should be possible. Been too long since I used that program to be certain. In any event without the phone there is no real access from DM.
    10-09-14 11:31 AM
    They would need access to your computer plus they would need to know your BB login information, both of these are VERY unlikely to happen unless you passed the device on to a close relative and even then, then need information you would have to give them. It;s extremely unlikely. Almost zero!
    10-09-14 01:39 PM