I have a (broken) Passport (AT&T version) and never had an issue with BLEND working on my laptop.

I set up a new Passport (SE version) on BLEND, however it will not work. I keep getting a notice on Blend saying "You must turn on BB Blend from the Quick Settings menu on your device." It is turned on.

When I click "Troubleshooting", I am taken to an internet page saying:

Resource at '/content/dam/docs-blackberry-com/release-pdfs/en/blackberry-blend/blackberry-blend-installation-pdf.pdf/help/DeviceCantConnect.html' not found: No resource found

Cannot serve request to /content/dam/docs-blackberry-com/release-pdfs/en/blackberry-blend/blackberry-blend-installation-pdf.pdf/help/DeviceCantConnect.html on this server

Please Help.
    08-25-19 02:49 PM
    Same BBID?

Is the phone working with LINK?
    08-26-19 08:53 AM
    I have a (broken) Passport (AT&T version) and never had an issue with BLEND working on my laptop.

I set up a new Passport (SE version) on BLEND, however it will not work. I keep getting a notice on Blend saying "You must turn on BB Blend from the Quick Settings menu on your device." It is turned on.

When I click "Troubleshooting", I am taken to an internet page saying:

Resource at '/content/dam/docs-blackberry-com/release-pdfs/en/blackberry-blend/blackberry-blend-installation-pdf.pdf/help/DeviceCantConnect.html' not found: No resource found

Cannot serve request to /content/dam/docs-blackberry-com/release-pdfs/en/blackberry-blend/blackberry-blend-installation-pdf.pdf/help/DeviceCantConnect.html on this server

Please Help.
    Hey Blue,

Does Blend work if you are plugged in via USB? While it should work under all circumstances that's the first step to confirm.

If USB Blend works we can test wireless and mobile data and see what may be going on with those connections.

It's also worth confirming as DDD mentions that you're using the same Blackberry ID with your old Passport and with your new one.
    08-27-19 07:42 PM